OJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria: Before applying for Odisha JEE for the academic session 2017-18 candidates must go through the norms defined for admission. The eligibility Criteria of OJEE 2017 are the set of conditions that aspirants have to fulfil to secure seats into various engineering courses offered by the member Institutes in the state of Odisha. If any applicant is found to be ineligible at the time of admission, the application will be rejected and such candidate will not be able to take admission under any circumstances. The application fee will not be refunded either. Check OJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria such as age, education qualification etc. from the article given below on this page.
OJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility requirements for the aspirants of OJEE 2017 is as given below:
Age Limit– There is no age limit defined for candidates seeking admission into Engineering & technology courses.
Academic Qualification– Students have to satisfy the minimum requirement of academic qualification mentioned below to take part in the counselling and secure admission in the Participating Institutes of OJEE 2017:
- Students must qualify Class XII examination of CHSE, Odisha or any other equivalent examination.
- In the qualifying examination, candidates must have appeared and passed in Physics and Mathematics as core subjects. Along with it, candidates must also qualify the examination with any one of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Electronics/ Technical Vocational Subject/ Information Technology/Statistics/Geology/Technical vocational subject as an optional subject.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 45% in aggregate in the above-mentioned subjects taken together. Students belonging to SC/ST category have to obtain at least 40% in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have studied Language, Physics, Mathematics and any one of Biology/ Chemistry/ Technical vocational subject.
- Candidates have to pass in the individual subjects and also have to secure at least 45% marks in the above mentioned subjects taken together. The minimum requirement of percentage for SC/ST category candidates is 40%.
OJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria under TFW scheme
Candidates fulfilling the following terms and conditions will be able to take admission at Institutes offering B.Tech programmes under Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme.
- Ward of employees whose annual income is less than Rs. 6.0 lakhs. Candidates will require producing income certificate issued by local Tahasildar during document verification.
- The scheme involves only the waiver of tuition fee. All other expenses have to be borne by the candidates.
- Candidates must be natives of Odisha. During the document verification, they have to produce Resident/Nativity certificate in original from concerned Revenue Officer or Tahsildar.
- The TWF scheme is applicable to all AICTE approved institutions offering B.Tech programmes.
For any query about OJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria 2017, leave a comment below.