OJEE 2017 Counselling – The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) has announced the final seat allotment result after the completion of OJEE counselling 2017. Candidates can check the seat allotment result from the link given below on this page. Candidates who have successfully participated in OJEE counselling 2017 have been allotted seats as per their JEE Main AIR and choice preferences. Applicants who took part in OJEE 2017 counselling were required to report at the nodal centre in person for document verification and pay the admission fee from July 18 to 20, 2017. The temporary allotment for OJEE counselling round 2 was published on July 14, 2017. OJEE counselling 2017 was being conducted online in three rounds. Admission into the participating Institute through OJEE counselling was prepared as per the merit list prepared on the basis of JEE Main 2017 score. OJEE 2017 counselling included registration, choice filling, document verification, payment of counselling fee etc. Online registration process for OJEE 2017 counselling commenced from June 14. To participate in OJEE 2017 counselling, candidates were required to register and fill in their choices of institution and courses latest by June 27. Admission through the counselling of OJEE is also subject to the fulfilment of eligibility norms defined by the Board. Through OJEE counselling 2017, around 100 Government and Private engineering institutes in the state of Odisha will fill approximately 43,000 B.Tech seats. To know about OJEE 2017 counselling procedure, admission fee, seat allotment and more, interested candidates may read the article given below on this page.
Latest: OJEE 2017 Final Seat Allotment Result Announced- Check here
OJEE 2017 Counselling Important Dates
The important dates of OJEE counselling 2017 for admission into B.Tech courses have been announced. The counselling schedule has been provided below in the table.
|S.No.||OJEE 2017 Counselling Schedule||Dates||Timings|
|1||Candidates registration,registration/Counselling fee
payment and fill-in their choices
begins: for candidates who have
RANK in JEE MAIN 2017.
|14 June 2017||11:00 AM|
|2||Display of mock seat allocation based on the choices filled-in by the candidates as of 22 June 2017||23 June 2017||4:00 PM|
|3||Activation of Choice Locking||25-27 June 2017|
|4||Registration,/counselling fee payment and choice fill /Lock activity closes||27 June 2017||11:59 PM|
|5||Publication of temporary allotment-I||1 July 2017||4:00 PM|
|6||Admission fee Payment and reporting at Nodal center for document verification allotted candidates only.||5-11 July 2017||10:00AM – 5:00 PM|
|7||Display of seats filled / vacantpositions||12 July 2017||4:00 PM|
|8||Publication of temporary allotment-II||14 July 2017||4:00 PM|
|9||Admission fee Payment and reporting at Nodal center for document verification (Only for newly Allotted Candidates)||18 – 20 July 2017||10:00AM – 5:00 PM|
|10||Withdrawal of seat by reporting at Nodal Centers.||6 – 20 July 2017||10:00AM – 5:00 PM|
|11||Final Allotment and reporting to the final allotted College/Institute as per notice of concerned college/Institute.||23 July 2017||4:00 PM|
|12||Admission fee Payment and reporting at Nodal centre for document verification (Only for newly Allotted Candidates)||25 July 2017||10:00AM – 5:00 PM|
OJEE 2017 Counselling Online Registration
To appear in OJEE Counselling candidates had to fill online registration form. The link for registration was provided on this page. The registration procedure is given below:
- Candidates have to read the candidate’s agreement page and then click on the “I Agree” option and click on ‘proceed’ button
- Candidates have to select the B.Tech course, enter JEE Main 2017 roll number and date of birth and verification code
- After entering the details correctly, candidates have to click on the ‘Submit’ button
- In the registration form, candidates must enter address, mobile number, bank details etc. Candidates also have to enter a password
- Applicants must verify all the details entered in the form and once satisfied, click on the ‘Confirm’ button to complete the registration process.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the registration slip and keep it safe for future reference.Candidates are advised to keep changing the password at frequent intervals.
OJEE 2017 Registration Started – Apply here
OJEE 2017 Fees Revised – Click here
OJEE 2017 Counselling Fee
Candidates had to deposit Rs. 450 as registration fee in order to successfully apply for OJEE counselling. Candidates can pay the counselling fee through any of the following modes:
Online Payment: Candidates could pay the fee through SBI or BILLDESK gateway via Debit card, credit card, net banking payment options.
Offline Payment: Candidates had to print the bank challan from SBI payment gateway and deposit the money in any SBI branch. The fee can be also be remitted through Axis Bank challan copy.
Note: Candidates were required to retain the payment receipt as they will require producing the same during document verification for confirming their candidature for admission.
OJEE 2017 Counselling- Choice Filling
- Candidates had to login into their account and click on “Fill choice button” to fill in their choices of institute and branches for admission.
- All the instructions displayed on the screen must be read carefully before proceeding for choice filling.
- Candidates had to fill in their choices in order of their preferences of college/branch.
- During choice filling process, applicants had to save their choices in regular intervals using “Save & Continue” button.
- Candidates could select as many choices of institutes and branches as possible.
OJEE 2017 Counselling- Mock Result
Through mock result, candidates were able to know their allotment status on the particular date as per choice filled by them. The mock result helped candidates to alter their choice as per their preference and choice if required.
OJEE 2017 Counselling- Choice Locking
- The choice locking facility was activated for candidates to lock their choices of institutes and branches.
- Candidates had to click on the “lock” button after which they received an OTP to their registered mobile number.
- Candidates had to enter the number in the given space and submit it.
- In case, candidates did not lock their last exercised choice was locked automatically after the last date.
- Candidates could also take a print out of the filled-in choice slip for reference.
Note: Candidates must lock their choices only after being sure about the choices exercised by them. Once locked, candidates will not be able to unlock the choices again.
OJEE 2017 Admission Fee Payment
All candidates who were allotted a seat and wished to continue in OJEE counselling process had to pay admission fee before reporting at nodal centre for document verification. The admission fee was revised by the Government. Candidates can check the revised OJEE 2017 admission fee structure below:
|S.No.||Category||Existing Part Admission Fee||Revised Part Admission Fee|
|1.||General||Rs. 25000||Rs. 10000|
|2.||SC/ST/PC||Rs. 25000||Rs. 5000|
Mode of OJEE 2017 Admission Fee Payment
The admission fee could be remitted by challan through any SBI branch or Axis bank branch. Candidates were required to retain the payment slip as candidates had to produce that receipt as a proof of fee deposit at the time of document verification.
OJEE 2017 Counselling- Documents Verification
Candidates had to report at the assigned Nodal Centre within the given period of time with one set original and another set self attested photo copy of necessary documents for verification. All the candidates irrespective of category, had to carry the following documents to the nodal centre for verification.
- Downloaded rank card of JEE Main 2017
- Online registration slip
- HSC or any other relevant certificate showing the date of birth
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- 10+2 pass certificate
- School leaving / College leaving certificate
- Resident/Nativity Certificate in original from concerned Revenue Officer not below than Tahsildar
- Certificate of Employment of candidate’s Parent / Spouse, Employer: Govt. of Odisha / Govt. of India / Govt. of India undertakings / Govt. of Odisha Undertakings located in Odisha at the time of application
- Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate from Odisha
- Receipt of Counselling and University Registration fee payment made
Click here to check the complete list of Documents for Verification
OJEE 2017 Temporary Seat Allotment- Round 1
The temporary seat allotment of OJEE 2017 was made available by OJEEB on July 1. The temporary seat allotment was been intimated through SMS to the candidate’s mobile number. Candidates didnot have to report at allotted Institution based upon this allotment as it is not the final one.
All the candidates except those who have withdrawn from counselling after the temporary allotment stage were considered as In Process Candidates and are eligible for next round temporary allotment through auto-upgradation.
OJEE 2017 Temporary Seat Allotment Round 2
In the 2nd round of seat allotment, candidates could see their allotment status. Candidates might have been upgraded to higher priority choice or same as previous allotment depending on the choice number, rank and availability of seat. Candidates who were not allotted seats in round 1 of OJEE 2017 seat allotment might have got an allotment. Candidates were not required to report at allotted Institution based upon this allotment also, as it was not final one. Candidates who were not allotted any seat in this round had to wait for the final seat allotment.
OJEE 2017 Final Seat Allotment
All candidates who are allotted seats in the previous two rounds of OJEE counselling 2017, have final allotment along with candidates who will be allotted seats in this round.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats have to download the final allotment letter.
- All the finally allotted candidates (except newly allotted candidates) have to report at their corresponding allotted colleges with the final allotment letter and the fee deposit slip.
- Newly Allotted candidates have to pay the admission fee and verify their documents at the nodal centres after which they will be able to download the final allotment letter.
- All the candidates must ensure to report to the allotted institute for admission within the schedule period of time.
- The deposited admission fee amount will be forfeited if the allotted candidate does not report to the finally allotted institute/college with the given time period
OJEE 2017 Counselling- Withdrawal Process
After each round of seat allotment, candidates will get the opportunity for withdrawal. In case, candidates wish to withdraw from the OJEE 2017 counselling process, they will require visiting the Nodal Centre where they verified their documents within the given period of time. In the withdrawal process, candidates will be refunded the admission fee of Rs.25000. Candidates have to provide the bank details to get back this amount. Candidates will not be allowed to withdraw beyond the schedule date and time of withdrawal under any circumstances.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on OJEE 2017