OJEE 2017 Application Form: The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board has released the online application form OJEE 2017. The candidates who qualified JEE Main 2017 can fill the online OJEE application form 2017 which started from June 14. Candidates aspiring to take admission must submit the counselling fee while registering themselves and fill in their choices before June 27. The OJEE 2017 application form is available online only. Candidates have to register by entering their JEE Main 2017 roll number and date of birth. After successful registration, candidates have to fill their basic personal details and other required details. OJEE 2017 application form is followed by choice filling and locking. Before registration candidates must must keep all the particulars ready before hand to avoid last minute confusion. Candidates have to pay the counselling fees of Rs 450 through Internet Banking/Debit Card/ Credit card or offline through State Bank challan. Candidates must make sure to cross check all the details entered in OJEE application form 2017 befiore final submission. During the regiostration mock test for seat allotment will also be made available on June 23 (4:00 pm). During OJEE 2017 registration mock seat allotment will be displayed on the basis of preferences of colleges/courses. Candidates can lock the choices to be activated on June 29 or modify their choices before last date. To get complete information on OJEE 2017 application form, choice filling and locking, counselling fees and more read the article below.
OJEE 2017 Application form Dates
|S.No||OJEE Application Form 2017 Events||Dates|
|1.||Online registration and choice filling for OJEE 2017 started on||June 14, 2017|
|2||Display of Mock Seat Allotment status||June 23, 2017|
|3||Activation of online OJEE 2017 Choice Locking||June 23, 2017 (4 pm)|
|4.||Last date for online registration/ Choice Locking/Payment of registration fees||June 27, 2017|
Steps of OJEE 2017 Application Form
Step 1: Candidate Registration for OJEE 2017
Step 2: Payment of Counselling Fee
Step 3: Choice Filling & Choice Locking
OJEE 2017 Registration Started – Apply here
OJEE Application Form 2017 Procedure
The steps given below must be follwed by the cabndidates to register themselves for appearing in OJEE 2017 Counselling. The step by step process of OJEE application form are given below:
- All the candidates must click on ‘New Candidate’. Click on ‘I Agree’ and Click to proceed
- Candidates must select their ‘Course’ and then enter the JEE Main 2017 Roll number, Date of Birth, Security Pin
- After correctly entering all the details, candidates must click on ‘ Submit’ button to access the OJEE application form 2017
Fill OJEE 2017 Application Form
- In the online application form all data provided by the candidate during submission of application be displayed and some new fields will be asked to be filled in by the candidate.
- Candidate has to enter the fields like address, mobile number, bank details etc. for future communication etc. Candidates must provide a mobile number as OTP will be sent to that number.
- Information regarding OJEE 2017 is also sent to candidate’s registered mobile number.
- Candidates have to enter a password and again re-enter the same password in the confirm password box. The password must be of 8-13 characters length and must contain at least one capital. Candidates are advised to safe keep the password.
- Candidates can also reach OJEE Board Cell at Gandamunda, Bhubaneshwar or any of the officials at the nodal centre if they have forgotten their password to log in.
Final Submission of OJEE application form
- The candidate must verify the details entered in OJEE 2017 registration form. Specifically If any entry is found to be incorrect, click edit registration, edit the incorrect data and make it correct. Must ensure to fill the category and sub-category fields correctly to avoid any cancellation of allotment under category or subcategory reservations.
- After checking candidates must click on the registration confirmation box to complete the registration process.
- After completetion candidates must not forget to click on Print details button to get the printout of the OJEE 2017 registration slip and preserve it to produce at the Nodal Centres during verification of documents.
OJEE 2017 Counselling Fees
|OJEE Counselling Registration Fees||Rs 450|
Candidates can pay the counselling fee through any of the following modes:
- Online Payment: Candidates can pay the fee through SBI or BILLDESK gateway via Debit card, credit card, net banking payment options.
- Offline Payment: Candidates can pay through Bank challan from SBI payment gateway and deposit the amount in any SBI branch. The fee can also be submitted through Axis Bank challan copy.
Note: Candidates must keep safe the payment receipt as it will be required for document verification for confirming admission.
OJEE 2017 Choice Filling
- After successful registration and registration fee deposit, the candidate must click the ‘fill choice’ button given in the menu bar of the screen.
- Choice Filling contains two parts. The Left block contains list of all colleges and branches in alphabetical manner and right block contains the choices filled in by the candidate.
- Candidate can Add their choices of colleges and branches from the left block by two methods.
- Multiple addition using Add Multiple button
- Addition of one by one using Add button.
- The candidates are advised to enter as many choices as they can in the fields
- Candidates should arrange the filled in choices in order of their preferences of college/courses
- Candidates can use ‘Swap’ and ‘Move’ options to change the priority of already filled in choices
Mock Result: In mock result candidates can know the allotment status of their on that date as per choice filled by them. By seeing the mock result candidates can alter their choice as per their preference and choices of courses and colleges.
Choice Locking: Candidates must be careful while locking the choices. This facility will be activated on June 23. Before last date candidates must their lock choices and take a print out of the filled in choice slip for further admission process .