OJEE 2017 Cutoff provides details about the discipline wise opening and closing rank. It will be published online tentatively in the month of July 2017. The Cutoff will be released by the participating institutes for various courses offered by them for admission. The cutoff will be defined by the OJEE Board after considering various parametres. After knowing the cutoff ranks, candidates will have a fair idea about their chances of getting admission in an engineering college of the State. The direct link for the cutoff will be provided here as soon as the Board releases it. In the meantime, candidates may check important details related to OJEE Cutoff 2017 below on this page.
Key Points of OJEE 2017 Cutoff
Some important details related to OJEE 2017 Cutoff is as given below:
- The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board will determine the Cutoff of OJEE 2017.
- The closing and opening rank will be published by the Participating Institutes of OJEE 2017 for different courses offered by them.
- The cutoff will be declared for candidates belonging to the General, SC and ST categories. For each category, the closing and opening rank will vary.
- On the basis of the cutoff, candidates will be able to determine their chances of getting admission to various courses and institutes.
- The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the cutoff that is declared by the institutes.
- Candidates who will fulfil the cut off requirements will be shortlisted for admission and they will be able to participate in the Counselling of OJEE 2017
Factors considered to calculate OJEE 2017 Cutoff
The cutoff will be decided after considering various parameters as given below:
- The total number of applications received by the Board for admission through OJEE 2017.
- Cutoff prepared by the participating institutes in the previous year.
- The total number of seats available in each of the institutes for each course.
- Total number of seats reserved for different categories.
OJEE 2017 Cutoff
Once the conducting authority declares the cutoff for the academic session 2017-18, it will be provided on this page. In the meantime, students can check the cutoff released by some of the Government colleges in the previous year below:
|S.No.||Name of Institutes||Branch/Stream||General||SC||ST|
|01.||Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar||Plastic Engineering||107556-700244||373125-387540||780442-1247966|
|Manufacturing Engineering & Technology||145110-527270||409750-591274||270186-1243987|
|02.||College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar||Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering||58996-134530||214881-349747||556872-870933|
|03.||College of Engineering and Technology, SSC, Bhubaneswar||Information Technology||72086-180806||405093-458685||796827-796827|
|Computer Science and Engineering (SSC)||21681-69479||177287-281423||581490-735486|
|Bio Technology (SSC)||172932-303215||506285-506285||623017-781849|
|04.||Government College of Engineering, Bhawanipatna||Computer Science and Engineering||83723-545122||351998-574018||713504-882791|
|05.||Government College of Engineering, Keorjhar||Electrical Engineering||146712-302240||363709-388702||490054-731877|
|Metallurgical Engineering and Mineral Science||305929-483971||454921-454929||519836-519836|
|06.||Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Sarang||Chemical Engineering||74000-357309||458099-540108||795791-1210388|
|Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||64773-405022||476293-538139||645405-1137727|
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on OJEE 2017