Oil India Recruitment through GATE 2017 – Applications for the Oil India Recruitment through GATE 2017 will be available from mid January 2017. The shortlisting for the recruitment will be done on the basis of GATE 2017 scores and selection on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the personal interview. Eligible candidates in the disciplines of Mechanical Engineering/ Geology/ Geophysics can fill the online application for the Oil India Recruitment through GATE 2017. To know more about the selection process, eligibility criteria, application process, and crucial details about Oil India Recruitment through GATE 2017, check the article below.
Organization: Oil India Limited
Post: Executive Trainees
- Mechanical Engineering
Number of Posts: To be notified
- Oil India Limited (OIL) is a Navratna PSU and happens to be the second largest hydrocarbon exploration and production Indian public sector company.
- Oil India started its recruitment through GATE from the year 2016 and has continued with the same for GATE 2017.
- Applications will be online from January 2017 till February 2017.
- Applicants who have qualified in GATE 2017 will be shortlisted for the interview
Important Dates for the Oil India Recruitment through GATE
|1||GATE 2017 Application Form Start Date||September 1, 2016|
|2||Last Date for GATE 2017 Application Form|
|3||Download Date for GATE 2017 Admit Card||From January 5, 2017|
|4||Start Date for Oil India Application||January, 2017|
|5||Last Date for the Oil India Application||February 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Recruitment through GATE
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals
- They must have passed the specified qualifying exam with the CGPA or percentage as mentioned in the table below.
- Final year students are eligible to apply provided they submit proof of their eligibility by the specified date.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria is as follows
|Post||Qualification||Pass %||GATE 2017 Paper|
|ET- Mechanical||B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical Engineering of 4 years of duration OR AMIE in Mechanical Engineering as recognized by AICTE with a minimum of 65% marks||65% of marks in aggregate||Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
|ET- Geology||PG in Geology with Mathematics in Graduation||60% of marks in aggregate||Geology & Geophysics (GG) Part A & Section 1 of Part B|
|ET- Geophysics||PG in Geophysics||Geology & Geophysics (GG) Part A & Section 2 of Part B|
Age Limit for the Candidates
|Category of the candidates||Upper Age Limit|
|For ET-Mechanical||For ET-Geology/Geophysics|
|Unreserved||27 years||29 years|
|OBC (NL)||30 years||32 years|
|SC/ST||32 years||34 years|
|PwD with 40% disability||Relaxation upto 10 years||Relaxation upto 10 years|
|Ex-servicemen & commissioned officers||Relaxation upto 5 years||Relaxation upto 5 years|
|J & K Candidates domiciled in the state from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89||Relaxation upto 5 years||Relaxation upto 5 years|
Selection Procedure for Oil India Recruitment through GATE: Candidates who qualify in GATE 2017 will be shortlisted for a personal interview. Shortlisting will be on the basis of GATE 2017 scores only.
GATE 2017 Details
|To apply for GATE 2017||Click here|
|To Check the complete GATE 2017 Details||Click here|
How to Apply for the Oil India Recruitment through GATE 2017
- Candidates need to fill the online Application from mid-January 2017 after it is announced by Oil India.Oil India.
- The online Application Form must have same personal details as in the GATE 2017 Application Form.
- The GATE Registration No mentioned in the GATE 2017 Admit Card must be entered in the Oil India application.
- Details of the photo and other uploads if necessary will be updated as soon as the information is announced by Oil India Ltd.
Emoluments and Probation details: Details will be updated soon
Service Bond: to be notified
Contact Details: http://www.oil-india.com/