NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2017: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has again extended the date for application procedure of NPCIL GATE Recruitment. According to the latest announcement on the website, the application process of NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2017 will commence from May 30. NPCIL is a PSU under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) had declared that it will recruit graduate trainees on the basis of GATE 2017 scores. The fields under NPCIL recruitment via GATE are Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Electronics /Civil Engineering. All the interested applicants should have qualified GATE 2017 before they fill the application form. Those candidates who have not appeared for GATE 2017 exam are not eligible to apply for NPCIL Recruitment through GATE. Applicants should note that only GATE 2017 scores will be considered valid for applying in NPCIL.
NPCIL will release a merit list on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in GATE 2017 and all candidates with high rank in the merit list will be shortlisted for final appointment. Candidates can read below to check complete details about the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application process, dates of NPCIL Recruitment through GATE below.
Organisation: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL)
Post Announced: Executive Trainees (ET- 2017)
Vacancies: To be announced
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Salient Features of the NPCIL Recruitment:
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a PSU under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India.
- Till last year the recruitment for the Executive Trainees was through an online test. The recruitment this year has been announced through GATE 2017
- The Application Form will be online. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and qualify in GATE 2017 will be considered for the recruitment.
Important Dates of the NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2017:
|1||GATE 2017 Application Start Date||September 1, 2016|
|2||Last Date for GATE 2017 Application||October 10, 2016|
|3||GATE 2017 Admit Card Download Dates||January 4, 2017|
|4||Start Date for NPCIL Application||On or before May 30, 2017|
|5||Interviews||To be notified|
Eligibility Criteria for the NPCIL Recruitment:
|2||Academic Qualifications||Full time BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 years duration) / 5 years Integrated M.Tech Final year students are also eligible to apply provided they furnish proof of their eligibility and final marks sheet by the specified date|
|3||Pass % in degree||minimum of 60% aggregate marks|
|4||Upper Age Limit||General – 26 years
OBC – 29 years
SC/ST – 31 years
Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 -31 years
Jammu & Kashmir Domiciled Persons from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir) – 31 years
Persons With Disability (PWD) – 10 years of relaxation
Detailed Eligibility for the NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2017:
|S.No||Engineering Discipline||GATE 2017 Paper Code|
Selection Procedure for NPCIL Recruitment through GATE: Candidates must have qualified in GATE 2017. They must face a personal interview if they are shortlisted on the basis of their GATE 2017 scores
GATE 2017 Details:
|GATE 2017 Application Form||Click here to apply|
|GATE 2017 Details||Click here to check|
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2017:
- Candidates must apply for GATE 2017 before October 10, 2016.
- They must download their GATE 2017 Admit Card from January 5, 2017 to know their GATE 2017 Registration Number to be entered in the NPCIL Application Form.
- The Application Form of NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2017 will be available on or before May 30, 2017.
- Other details of photo, signature etc will be updated on this page as soon as the information is announced by NPCIL.
Pay Scale: to be notified
Service Bond: Details will be updated after they are announced by NPCIL
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
16th Floor, Centre – I, World Trade Centre,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba,
Mumbai – 400 005, India.