NATA 2017 Result – The result of NATA 2017 will be announced by Council of Architecture, New Delhi on or before June 10. Candidates who have appeared for the aptitude test can download the Result of NATA 2017. The result and score card of NATA 2017 will be valid only for admission in the session 2017-18. The merit list of the candidates will be also be announced after declaration of NATA 2017 result. To access the NATA result 2017 candidates have to enter their application number or roll number and password in the login window. To qualify in the entrance test candidates will have to secure minimum qualifying marks as prescriobed by the authority. Candidates have to secure 25% in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) and 25% in Drawing portion (20 out of 80). Only those candidates who will secure the cutoff qualifying marks will be selected for admission in 450 participating institutes/colleges across the country. To know the procedure and all other important details related to NATA 2017 Result read the article given below.
How to check NATA 2017 Result?
To check the result of NATA 2017, applicants have to follow few basic steps given below:
- Candidates have to click on the link which will be provided soon,
- After clicking on the link, the login page will appear where candidates have to enter the application number, roll number and date of birth.
- After entering the required details correctly, candidates have to click on the “Submit” button.
- The score card of the candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates have to download the result and take a print out of the result. They must ensure to retain the same in a safe place.
Format of NATA 2017 Result
The result will be available in the following three formats:
- Marks obtained out of 200 and in each section.
- Merit listing- Candidates will be given unique rank on the basis of marks and tie breaking rules.
- Percentile score based on the merit list.
Rules to calculate NATA 2017 Result
To qualify in NATA 2017, candidates have to satisfy all the rules given below:
- Candidates must obtain at least 25% marks in the MCQ questions, i.e. out of the total number of 120 marks, they must secure at least 30 marks.
- In the Drawing portion, candidates have to obtain a minimum of 20 marks out of 80.
- The overall qualifying marks out of 200 will be based on statistics which will be done at the discretion of the council after the exam gets over.
Important Points of NATA 2017 Result
- The marks obtained by the candidates will only be valid for the academic session 2017-18.
- Along with the score of the candidates, the council will also publish a general merit list.
- An attempt will be made to normalise the score of candidates who have qualified NATA in 2016 and seeking admission in the session 2017-18. The normalisation will be based on statistical analysis and it will be done to determine their position in the merit list. The decision made by the Council will be considered final in this regard.
For any query or doubt regarding NATA 2017 Result, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on NATA 2017