NATA 2017 Eligibility Criteria – NATA 2017 Eligibility Criteria provide details about the standards defined for candidates for admission at various Architectural institutes in the country through NATA 2017. Only those candidates who will fulfil all the necessary requirements will be allocated seats. Before filling up the application form aspirants must go through the Eligibility Criteria of NATA 2017. If at a later stage, any candidate is found to be ineligible, he or she will be debarred from the admission process and the application fee will not be refunded and as well. This year, the lower age limit has also been scrapped by the conducting authority. Students of any age are eligible to apply for the aptitude test. Check all important details related to NATA 2017 Eligibility Criteria below on this page.
NATA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil the following set of conditions defined by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi for being eligible for NATA 2017:
Age Limit: The lower age limit is no longer applicable now. NATA 2017 is open to students belonging to all age group. However, they have to abide by the requirements, if any, defined by the respective participating Institutes.
Academic Qualification: Candidates with any one of the following academic qualification are eligible to appear in the aptitude test:
- Applicants must qualify10+2 or any equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects of the examination.
- Candidates must have completed their 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Government with Mathematics as one of the subjects of the examination.
- Candidates must pass International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with Mathematics as compulsory subjects of examination.
- Students appearing in any of the above-mentioned examination are also eligible to appear in the aptitude test.
Note: If at any later stage, after the examination or admission, any candidate is found to be underage, i.e. Below 17 years of age as on July 31, 2017, or otherwise ineligible, their NATA 2017 score will become invalid.
NATA 2017 Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Only those candidates who will satisfy any one of the following credentials will be eligible for admission to B.Arch Course:
- Candidates have to qualify Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2017 or qualified in NATA 2016.
- In the qualifying examination of 10+2 or any equivalent examination, candidates must secure a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- In the 10+3 Diploma (any stream), candidates must qualify with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics.
- Candidates must qualify International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.
- The above-mentioned criteria are also applicable for students appearing in the respective examination in the year 2017.
Note: Direct lateral admission is not allowed at any year/stage of B.Arch. Course based on any qualification.
Stay tuned to engg.entrancecorner.com for updates on NATA 2017