NATA 2017 Counselling: The Counselling of NATA 2017 will start tentatively in the month of June 2017. Candidates who have appeared and qualified NATA 2017 will be able to participate in the counselling process. The NATA Counselling will be carried out individually by the colleges and institutes of Architecture that accepts NATA scores for admission to the five years B.Arch course. Through NATA 2017, around 400 institutes/colleges across the country will offer admission to the qualified candidates. After the Result of NATA 2017 is declared, candidates have to apply for admission to the institute they are seeking admission into. The date and time schedule for NATA Counselling 2017 will be announced in due course of time. Admission into the B.Arch institutes is also subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria as specified by the respective counselling authorities. To know more details about NATA 2017 Counselling, read the article given below on this page.
Eligibility Requirements for NATA 2017 Counselling
Only those candidates who satisfy the following requirements will be able to participate in the Counselling of NATA 2017 and participate in the admission process:
- Candidates have to qualify NATA 2017 or any equivalent aptitude test in Architecture. Candidates qualifying in NATA 2016 are also eligible.
- Along with qualifying in NATA, candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with marks as prescribed below:
a) Candidates must secure at least 50% marks in class XII or any equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
b) A three-year Diploma in any stream recognised by the Central/State Government with an aggregate of 50% with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
c) Candidates who qualified/appearing for International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with an aggregate of minimum 50% with Mathematics as on of the compulsory subject.
Procedure of NATA 2017 Counselling
- After the Result of NATA 2017 is declared, qualified candidates have to participate in the counselling process.
- The counselling will be conducted by the institutes on the basis of the merit list that will be prepared for the qualified candidates.
- The Council of Architecture (CoA) will not hold nay common Counselling of NATA for admission to the Architectural Institutes affiliated to it.
- The counselling will be done individually by the Participating Institutes of NATA 2017.
- Candidates will be informed about the schedule of counselling in due course of time.
- The CoA will make an attempt to normalise the score obtained by the candidates who have qualified in NATA 2016 in order to specify their position in the order of merit for the counselling purpose.
- During the Counselling of NATA, candidates have to submit documents for verification.
- Candidates will only be able to secure admission if they fulfil the eligibility requirements along with qualifying in NATA 2017.
Document Required for NATA 2017 Counselling
Candidates have to produce the documents given below at the time of counselling:
- Original NATA 2017 Admit Card
- NATA 2017 Score Card
- Academic Certificates of Class X and XII (In original and Photocopies)
- Identity Proof
- Online Registration Slip
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Passport sized photograph of the candidates
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on NATA 2017