NATA 2017 Admit Card – The admit card of NATA has been issued by the Council of Architecture (CoA) on March 28, 2017. NATA 2017 admit card is available in the online mode. Candidates have to login with their application number and password to download the admit card of NATA.The NATA admit card/hall ticket contain details like name of the candidate, photograph, signature, exam address, date and time, roll number etc. The admit card has been released for only those candidates who have successfully registered for NATA 2017. It is mandatory for every candidate to carry the print out of NATA admit card along with an ID proof (voter ID/Pan Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License etc) to the examination hall. Without the possession of the NATA 2017 admit card, no candidate will be permitted to appear in the aptitude test. Applicants must also ensure to preserve the NATA admit card until the counselling/admission process is over.The link to download the admit card of NATA 2017 is provided on this page. To know how to download NATA 2017 Admit Card, document requirements and more, read the article given below on this page.
NATA 2017 Admit Card Important Dates
Below are the dates related to the admit card of NATA 2017:
|S.No.||NATA 2017 Admit Card Events||Important Dates|
|1.||The admit card of NATA can be downloaded from||March 28, 2017 (10:00 am)|
|2.||NATA 2017 to be held on||April 16, 2017|
NATA 2017 Admit Card Downloading Procedure
To download the soft copy of the admit card, candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- To download the admit card, candidates will require clicking on the link given below.
- Candidates have to enter details in the required fields and submit it to get access to the admit card.
- Upon entering the correct information, the system will generate the admit card.
- Before downloading the NATA 2017 Hall Ticket, candidates must carefully check all the details mentioned in it.
- Candidates have to download and take a print out of the admit card and retain it for future reference.
NATA 2017 Admit Card – Download here
Identification Documents to be carried with NATA 2017 Admit Card
Along with the admit card, candidates have to carry the following documents to the Exam Centre of NATA 2017:
- One photo identity card which includes Voter Card, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License etc.
- Original passport sized photograph similar to the one uploaded at the time of filling up the Application Form of NATA 2017.
NATA 2017 Admit Card- Important Instructions
- In the hall ticket, the name of the exam centre allotted to the candidates for NATA 2017 will be indicated.
- An Examination Roll Number will also be generated for each candidate which will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates have to carry a printed copy of the admit card to the concerned Examination Centre.
- On demand, candidates have to show the admit card for admission to the examination hall.
- The photograph and signature printed on the admit card should not be mutilated/distorted/soiled even by accident. Candidates with such admit cards will not be allowed to appear in NATA 2017.
- Candidates not possessing the print out of the admit card along with the photograph and one photo identity proof will not be allowed to enter the examination hall by the Centre-in-Charge.
- Candidates must retain their NATA 2017 admit card carefully in undamaged condition till the completion of the admission procedure.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on NATA 2017