R.N Engineering & Management College for Women

R.N Engineering & Management College for Women
Category:
Created:
Saturday, 26 February 2011
Group Admins:
R.N Engineering & Management College for Women has campus with modern infrastructural labs with all facilities for students, a well equipped library. Our aim is to make it a college of Engineering & Management of excellence and to improve the quality of technical education for the students community. Appreciating the need for economic independence and the pivotal role men play in raising the standard of living of a vast strata of our society, R.N Engineering & Management College for Women is providing career-oriented education to the students so as to equip them with requisite, qualification and training. This will enable them either to take up a gainful employment or start their own enterprise and become self-sufficient. The Institute has adequate infrastructure to cater to the needs of courses being offered including a full-fledged library and computer lab. R.N Engineering & Management College for Women is totally alive to the needs and aspirations of the student community and keeps itself abreast of the changes taking place on the industrial front of the country.



Branches Offered :

Information Technology

Computer Science Engg.

Elect. and Comm. Engg

Electrical Engineering



Eligibility:

A Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects long with any one of the following subjects:-Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Biology.



Admission Procedure:

The admission for 75% of sanctioned intake for B. Tech. shall be made on the basis of the merit of AIEEE–2010 through on-line off–campus counseling by NIC. For the remaining 25% seats admissions will be made by BDES Group of Institutions by “Institute level counseling procedure.



Facilities

Computer Lab

Science Lab

Library Facility

Class Room

Sports Facility

Electronics & Comm. Lab

Transport Facilities



Contact Address:

R.N Engineering & Management College for Women

Village :- Makrauli Kalan, Rohtak-Gohana Road,

Teh. & Distt. :- Rohtak Haryana

Ph. No. : +91-1262-343501, +91-1262-343502,

Fax No. : +91-1262-343504

Email :- info@rnemcrohtak.org

website:http://www.rnemcrohtak.org
There are no announcements yet.
There are no discussions in this group yet. Why don't you create one?