- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Saturday, 09 July 2011 13:21
- Last online
- 2 years ago
- Profile views
- 137 views
- PESSE and BMSIT are almost equal. PESSE is strict but in terms of attendance all VTU colleges are strict (85% minimum) unless you have some "connections". You can look at other colleges in bangalore like CMRIT, Sapthagiri, nitte meenakshi. Outside bangalore you can look at colleges like BVBCET, SDM, SJCE (maybe?). Actually if you get SJCE you should go for it.
- Well, almost every college has sports except the ones with campuses like bit(my bro went to a nearby field to play football, it has some indoor games tho) and you can have fun in every college. Looking at your rank, you could get Info in BMSCE in the second round. And you can easily get telecommunication and instrumentation there.
But really, if you feel that DSCE is really convenient to you(close to your house, you know how the campus life is like) then yeah there's nothing wrong with choosing it.
- Yeah, it does seem like girls don't prefer mechanical, only 1 girl took mechanical through cet also and it seems to be the same in most colleges.
As for the second round, you could choose E&C, Comp, etc. in RNS and DSCE and comp in MS Ramaiah maybe. DSCE has an amazing campus but academically I would say the order is MS ramaiah>RNS>DSCE. But DSCE is definitely not bad.
- I'm guessing his reply will include something about how Bangalore being the IT capital you'll get better exposure which is partly true but still BVB is a better college and it has much, much better placements than CS at BNM, CMR and IS at PESSE. (80-odd in both BNM and CMR and 40 in PESSE vs 110 something in BVB). Plus it's autonomous.