- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Tuesday, 14 June 2011 10:56
- Last online
- 3 years ago
- Profile views
- 650 views
- Vinay replied to the topic Re:for cse which is best nit silchar or iiit jabalpur in the forums.please tell air. maybe some better options can be recommended.
- The Spot Round
All candidates eligible for central counselling, except those who have already been admitted to an
institute are eligible for the Spot Round. Interested candidates should register for Spot Round from
places of convenience to them during August 11 to 13, 2011. They must fill in fresh choices against the
vacancies displayed for Spot Round. After registration and choice filling they must visit the nearest
Reporting Center to get their documents verified, pay the initial fee (in the form of Demand Draft only)
and get the choices locked before 5.00 PM of August 13, 2011.
Vacancies available after internal sliding along with all the seats offered by Self-Financed Institutions
(SFIs) will be available for allotment in the Spot Round.
The result of the Spot Round of allotment will be displayed on August 14, 2011 and those offered
admission in this round will have to get admitted in the Allotted Institute during August 16 to 20, 2011.
Candidates who fail to get admitted in the allotted institute by August 20, 2011 will forfeit their seats.
There may be more Spot Rounds depending on the vacancies. Announcement regarding such rounds will
be made in the CCB website at appropriate time.
copied from ccb brochure :)) read it.
- he's right, u should have taken provisional admission and then opted for option 1- that is high preferences across all choices. now u can take part in spot round only. but before dat, u hv to pay dd of 35000 and get urself registered. u will be refunded if u don't get a seat with rs 34000.
- well, i m in same situation. air-15841. haven't filled biotech engg like u. if the seats are left in ur desired branch and a biotech one having lower air den u also wants it, den he can't get it if u can't get it. its all on basis of merit & choices filled and planned out so dat no undue advantage can be taken.
- Vinay replied to the topic Re:CCB 4th round is out....Post your result here..!!! in the forums.nit patna civil. i hadn't deleted the nit patna civil option dat i filled earlier, so got it. going to surrender it for sure............
- confused wrote:
i have arnd 7000 rank in aieee and my options are:
1.IT at nsit(which i may get in further rounds)
2.COE/IT at dtu(already got it,watng for coe)
3.MSc tech information systems at bits pilani(pilani campus):heard it really good and almost equivalent to cs course,placement,future prospect wise but fees is almost 3 times other options
4.IT at nit surathkal(agn hoping in further rounds):one of best nits,high brand name,student quality
5.CS at nit calicut:a very good nit
i need hostel, so nsit and dtu can be a problem wrt hostel.thats why i m forced to consider other options.is there any way that we can get hostel in nsit/dtu.i heard nsit has higher chances of getting hostel.
IT at nsit