MU OET PG 2017 Application Form – The registration for MU OET PG 2017 has started. Interested candidates, after ensuring the eligibility criteria, can only apply online. The link redirecting to the online MU Application Form portal is available below. The fee amount is Rs. 2000, which includes both examination and application fee. Unlike the application form, the requisite amount can be submitted online or offline. Candidates planning to apply must have a valid e-mail id and phone number. The deadline to apply will lapse on March 11, 2017. Check more such crucial details, correct form submitting process, and important dates related to MU OET PG 2017 Application Form from the article below.
Check How to Fill MU OET PG 2017 Application Form with the Help of Images
Important Dates related to MU OET PG 2017 Exam
|Availability of online MU OET 2017 Application Form||November 02, 2016|
|Last Date to Apply For MU OET PG 2017 exam||March 11, 2017|
|Online Slot Booking Starts||4th week of May, 2017|
Important information on Application Form of MU OET PG 2017
- Candidates must pay an amount of Rs. 2000 which includes Rs. 600 for the Application Fee and Rs. 1400 for the Examination Fee.
- The amount can be paid via Demand Draft, Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking, Wallet, Cash Card etc. Candidates must mention their MU OET PG 2017 Application Number and Name on the reverse of the DD.
- GATE qualifiers may enclose their GATE 2017 Score Card with the application form. For this, they will be awarded 10% extra marks while calculation of MU OET PG 2017
- In order to check the status of the application form, the candidates need to enter their Application Number.
- Candidates can complete the Application process at their convenient time by entering Username and Password sent to their given Email ID.
Things to keep ready before filling the MU OET PG 2017 Application Form
- A scanned colour Photograph taken recently with light background (preferably white)
- Scanned copy of signature of the candidate on a white paper using a black/blue pen
- Size of the files must not exceed 200 KB with dimensions of 200 x 200 pixels
- DD details if payment is by Demand Draft.
- Details of the qualifying Exam
MU OET PG 2017 Application Process – Click Here to Apply
The process to submit application form of MU OET PG 2017 includes the following five processes.
- Basic Registration
- Contact Information
- Educational Qualification
- Programs & Payment
MU OET 2017 Application Procedure
- Basic Registration: For filling the Application Form of MU OET PG 2017, it is vital to register first. The steps of registration are as below.
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Mobile No.
- Date of Birth
Under Courses & Category
Note: It is mandatory to fill up all the areas. After doing so, candidates will have to click on the Submit button. Consequent to which, the User name and Password will be e-mailed to the candidates. Both the credentials must be preserved as well, as it will be required at various stages of admission.
- Contact Information: Next the candidates will have to enter contact details, mentioned below.
- Address (Line 1, 2, and 3)
- Alternate Number
- Phone No.
- Email Id
- Alternative Email Id
- Educational Qualification: The MU OET PG 2017 Application Form will further demand candidates to submit their education details, as follows.
- Name of the college or University
- Name of the qualifying examination and
- Year of passing
- Uploading of scanned Photograph and Signature
Note: Without the Photograph and Signature the Application Form will not be accepted. Candidates will also have to click on ‘I Agree’ button, stating that they agree with the terms and conditions of the conducting body.
- Programs &Payment: For successfully submitting the MU OET PG 2017 Application Form, the candidates will have to submit the fee.
The next step is to fill in the choices of programs and payment method. More than one choice in the same group is allowed. Following details will be required to enter:
- Course Code & Name – The Course name is M.Tech/M.E and Code is 950.
- Choice of Test Center
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Mobile Payment
- Multi Bank EMI
- Cash Cards
- Demand Draft- The Demand Draft is to be sent at: The Director, Indian Admissions, Room No. 102, Manipal University, Manipal- 576104
Note: Facility to change MU OET PG 2017 Exam Centres will not be provided.
Payment of Fees:
- Application Fees: 600/-
- Entrance Fees: 1400/-
- Confirmation: Once all the steps above are concluded, candidates will be able to download the confirmation page.
- The details entered by candidates will be displayed. Candidates must check them carefully before confirmation.
- After Confirmation, candidates must take a printout of the MU OET PG 2017 Application Form to carry along with them to the exam hall along with the MU OET PG 2017 Admit Card.
- Candidates who have paid through DD must take two printouts – one to send to the university and one for their reference and to carry to the examination hall.
- Candidates who have paid the fees online need not send any documents to the University
- Candidates who have paid by DD must send the printed copy of their MU OET PG 2017 Application Form along with the DD to above mentioned address.
MU OET PG 2017 Application Form Status – Check Here
The candidates can also check the application status now. To do so, just click on the link above and submit the Application Number. Candidates must take the required measures, if their application status is negative.
Leave a comment below for any queries