MU OET 2017 Merit List – The merit list of MU OET 2017 is available along with the result on May 22. MU OET merit list has been declared in online mode only. The candidates who appeared for MU OET attempt-I exam held from April 24 to May 15 and attempt-II conducted on May 17, can check their merit rank secured in entrance examination. MU OET merit list includes the names and rank of the candidates who have successfully qualified the entrance test. Based on the MU OET merit rank of candidates, the will be called for counselling process. During counselling, seats will be allocated as per MU OET 2017 merit list. The university will consider various factors while preparing MU OET merit list. For complete information on MU OET 2017 merit list, read the article below.
Important Points about MU OET 2017 Merit List
- The merit list of MU OET 2017 has been declared on May 22, 2017
- Along with the result, the merit rank is announced on the official website of Manipal University
- Admission of the qualifiers in under graduate engineering courses at MU OET participating institutes is to be granted strictly be on the basis of Merit Rank of the candidates
- Candidates can check their rank through MU OET 2017 merit list from the link given in the article
- The roll number of the candidates in the merit list will be arranged in increasing order of their rank
- Candidates have to obtain a minimum of at least 50% in Manipal University Online Entrance Test- MU OET 2017
- After the announcement of merit list of MU OET 2017, the counselling session will be held
- The dates for the counselling session for the admission into UG Engineering courses have been announced. The counselling will start from June 05 to 14, 2017
- The counselling will be done in five rounds along with the spot counselling and Intra-Institute Sliding Round.
MU OET 2017 Result announced – Check Here
MU OET 2017 Counselling
- The counselling of MU OET 2017 will be held from June 05 to 14, 2017
- The qualifiers of MU OET 2017 and the candidates whose name will be listed in the merit list will be permitted to attend the counselling session.
- The counselling will be done by the governing body, Manipal University in five rounds.
- The first round, Intra-Institute Round and the spot counselling round will the physical rounds, whereas, rest of the rounds will be done online.
- Depending upon the number of vacant seats, the additional counselling sessions will be held.
- The admission in the counselling session will be held on the basis of result and merit list of MU OET 2017.
- Candidates, who will be allotted seats in the round of counselling will have to report to the Principal/Head/Dean of the allotted college with the relevant documents and certificates.
- The admission of the candidates will be done in three participating institutes of MU OET 2017, which are:
1. Manipal University- Manipal Institute of Technology
2. Sikkim Manipal University- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology
3. Manipal University, Jaipur
- Candidates will be physically present at the time of counselling.
- If in case they are unable to attend the counselling, they can send a representative with an authorization letter.
- Candidates will be disqualified if they will not be present for MU OET 2017 counselling in person.
Stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more information on MU OET 2017