MU OET 2017 Merit List will be declared along with the publication of the result on May 23, 2017. All the candidates who will appeared for MU OET 2017, between April 24 to May 27, 2017, will be shortlisted in the Merit List on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. The merit list will contain the ranks obtained by the candidates in MU OET 2017. All the candidates will be selected for further counselling/admission process on the basis of their ranks prepared by Manipal University. However, candidates will have to satisfy the eligibility as well as they will be alloted seats on the availability for various B.Tech courses. To know complete details about MU OET 2017 Merit List read the article below
Important Points about MU OET 2017 Merit List
- The Merit List of MU OET 2017 will be declared after the conclusion of exam, which will start from April 24 to May 27, 2017.
- Along with the Result, the Merit List will be announced on the official website of Manipal University.
- Admission of the qualifiers in Under Graduate Engineering courses at MU OET Participating Institutes will strictly be on the basis of Merit Rank of the candidates.
- Candidates can check the MU OET 2017 Merit List from the link given in the article.
- The roll number of the candidates in the Merit List will be arranged in increasing order of their rank.
- Candidates have to obtain a minimum of at least 50% in Manipal University Online Entrance Test- MU OET 2017.
- After the announcement of Merit List of MU OET 2017, the counselling session will be held.
- The dates for the counselling session for the admission into UG Engineering courses are yet to be announced. However, last year the counselling session was started in the month of June.
- The counselling will be done in five rounds along with the Spot Counselling and Intra-Institute Sliding Round.
MU OET 2017 Counselling
- The counselling of MU OET 2017 will be held tentatively in the 1st week of June, 2017.
- The qualifiers of MU OET 2017 and the candidates whose name will be listed in the Merit List will be permitted to attend the counselling session.
- The counselling will be done by the governing body, Manipal University in five rounds.
- The first round, Intra-Institute Round and the Spot Counselling round will the physical rounds, whereas, rest of the rounds will be done online.
- Depending upon the number of vacant seats, the additional counselling sessions will be held.
- The admission in the counselling session will be held on the basis of Result and Merit List of MU OET 2017.
- Candidates, who will be allotted seats in the round of counselling will have to report to the Principal/Head/Dean of the allotted college with the relevant documents and certificates.
- The admission of the candidates will be done in three Participating Institutes of MU OET 2017, which are:
1. Manipal University- Manipal Institute of Technology
2. Sikkim Manipal University- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology
3. Manipal University, Jaipur
- Candidates will be physically present at the time of counselling.
- If in case they are unable to attend the counselling, they can send a representative with an authorization letter.
- Candidates will be disqualified if they will not be present for MU OET 2017 Counselling in person.
This article is based on previous year’s article. Candidates can keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for new and latest updates on MU OET 2017 Counselling.