MU OET 2017 Exam Pattern -The MU OET 2017 will be held tentatively in the 2nd week of April, 2017. Candidates must read the MU OET 2017 Exam Pattern to appear in the respective examination for getting admission in B.Tech courses in Manipal University. Exam pattern is the overview of the question paper and the exam in general. Any update about the pattern would be made here as well. A candidate can obtain many benefits by reading the Exam Pattern. Important information is given in this article to help the candidates to know about the MU OET 2017 Exam Pattern.
Candidates must note that the exam pattern is based on previous year’s exam. We will update the article shortly when the new MU OET 2017 Exam Pattern will be released.
Latest: Click here to Apply for MU OET 2017
MU OET 2017 Exam Pattern includes:
- Number and type of questions
- Marking scheme
- Exam relevant topics and syllabus
- Question paper structure
- Duration of the exam
MU OET 2017 Exam Pattern for B.Tech courses:
- The entrance exam is two and a half hours long.
- It consist a total of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQ).
Distribution of questions in Manipal University (MU) OET 2016 was as follows:
|Subjects||Total no. of Questions|
|English & General Aptitude||30|
MU OET 2017 recommended Books:
NCERT textbooks – Candidates must get hold of the NCERT Books as they have well explained chapters and topics.
- HC Verma and Irodov for Physics,
- OP Tandon and RK Gupta for Chemistry
- RD Sharma and ML Khanna for Mathematics.
Candidates can also take help from the JEE Advanced books for better preparation.
MU OET Preparation Tips:
Candidates can prepare well for the MU OET 2017 by following the guidelines below:
- Candidates need to pay attention to all the subjects with special attention to their problem areas.
- Cover all formulas and methods.
- Reread the course as many times as you can.
- Work hard every day and make a timetable.
- Answer the previous year question papers along with mock tests as this would give you a better picture and help you study accordingly.
For any queries candidates can comment below