MU OET 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Candidates who desire to take admission in Manipal University must fulfil all the required qualification to enrol in MU OET 2017 examination. Candidates who fill in the Application form without satisfying the MU OET 2017 Eligibility Criteria will not be able to appear for MU OET 2017 exam. However the Admission Fee in this case will not be refunded. Candidates are advised to check the details related to MU OET 2017 Eligibility Criteria including the educational qualification, minimum qualifying marks etc. which indicates the eligible conditions for the exam. The complete details are given on this article below. It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfil the MU OET 2017 Eligibility Criteria to appear in the exam.
Latest – MU OET Application Form 2017 Available – Apply Here
Eligibility Criteria for MU OET 2017
The following are the important eligibility conditions for MU OET 2017 Examination:
- Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidates must have passed Class XII,IB A-level, American 12th grade or equivalent.
- It is compulsory to have to have Physics, Mathematics and English
- Along with the compulsory subjects should have optional subjects as Chemistry or
- Biotechnology or Biology or any Technical vocational subjects
- To qualify in the exam candidates must have an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics,
- Mathematics, and any of the optional subjects mentioned above.
- There is no minimum age requirement.
There are different courses available for B.Tech program:
After fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria for MU OET 2017 exam candidates can apply for various B.Tech courses mentioned below:
Name of the Courses
|6||B.Tech Computer & Communication Engineering|
|7||B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering|
|8||B.Tech Electrical & Electronics|
|9||B.Tech Electronics & Communication|
|10||B.Tech Industrial & Production Engineering|
|11||B.Tech Information Technology|
|12||B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering|
|13||B.Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|15||B.Tech Printing Technology|
MU OET 2017 Selection Process
- Admissions to various courses under Engineering in particular are done through All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test ( MU OET 2017) followed by counselling.
- It is necessary to score at least 50% qualifying marks in the examination. In the merit list, selected candidates would be arranged in the decreasing order of marks obtained by them.
Note: If a candidate fails in one/more than one subject in 10+2/A Level/IB/American 12th grade or equivalent, he/she is not eligible to participate in the counselling.