MU OET 2017 Admit Card will be available after the MU OET 2017 Slot Booking is over which will be conducted from March 24 to April 10, 2017. For the 3rd attempt of the online test, the slot booking will be held on May 15 & 16, 2017. Candidates will be issued the Admit Card of MU OET 2017, 24 hours after the candidates have booked their slots through the online test booking system. The e-hall ticket is important for every candidate to appear in the online test. It comprises of MU OET 2017 e-hall ticket number, the courses the candidates have applied for, the address of the test centre, and the date and time of the online test. Check all important details related to MU OET 2017 Admit Card below on this page.
Important Instructions related to MU OET 2017 Admit Card:
- The Hall Ticket is issued to those candidates who book their slots using the online test booking system before the booking end date for respective courses as per the booking schedule.
- If there are any problems candidates must report to the Manipal University.
- Candidates can download their e-hall ticket from the link provided in this article.
- To do that candidate need to specify their MU OET 2017 Application Form Number and OTBS Password to download it.
- A copy of e-hall ticket will also be emailed to their personal emails. (Please be sure to provide the correct email address in the application form).
Candidates must Note:
- The e-hall ticket will not be sent to be via post or fax.
- Candidates must take two printouts of the e-hall ticket on A4 size paper, only.
- Candidates must check that all the information on the e-hall ticket is clearly readable, especially Photograph and Signature.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the test without a valid e-hall ticket.
- Candidates must not spoil the e-hall ticket, or attempt to change any information on it after it has been authenticated and received at the admission office.
- The e-hall ticket is also not exchangeable to anyone else.
- The Hall Ticket must be preserved and produced at the time of MU OET 2017 Counselling/Admission.
Candidates need to carry with them the following documents for MU OET 2017 exam:
- Two copies of the MU OET 2017 Admit Card.
- One photocopy of the MU OET 2017 Application Form.
- Any one of the following for photo identification: Passport/Driving License/EC Voter ID card/IT PAN card or School/College.