MU OET 2017 Admit Card – The candidates applying for Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) can download the admit card of MU OET from March 24 onwards. It will be issued to the candidates who will book MU OET 2017 slots between March 24 to April 10, 2017. The facility to download MU OET 2017 admit card is available from until April 10, 2017. Therefore, the candidates are suggested to download the MU OET hall ticket 2017 before the due date. The admit card of MU OET 2017 is an important document and must be carried by the candidates to the exam centre for identity verification. In order to download the MU OET admit card, the candidates must enter application number, password and verification code in the designated space. The candidates must remember to download and take a printout of MU OET admit card 2017. MU OET 2017 is scheduled to start from April 24 to May 15, 2017, for 1 & 2 attempts. To know how to download MU OET 2017 admit card, importance, details, instructions, read the article below.
Latest: MU OET 2017 Slot Booking available from March 24
Note: The candidates must note that MU OET admit card 2017 will be issued to the candidates only after the completion of slot booking of MU OET process.
MU OET 2017 Admit Card Dates
The candidates must keep a track on the important dates of MU OET 2017 admit card, to check whether they do not miss any important event. Check the table below for MU OET hall ticket dates.
|S. No.||MU OET 2017 Admit Card Events||Important Dates|
|Attempt 1 & 2|
|1.||MU OET 2017 slot booking starts||March 24, 2017|
|2.||Last date to book MU OET slot||April 10, 2017|
|3.||MU OET admit card 2017 available from||March 24, 2017, onwards|
|4.||MU OET slot booking starts from||May 15 & 16, 2017|
|5.||Admit Card of MU OET available from||May 15 & 16, 2017|
Procedure to download MU OET 2017 Admit Card
To download the admit card of MU OET 2017, the candidates must follow the simple instructions mentioned below.
- Download the MU OET 2017 admit card using the link provided in the article.
- The candidates will be required to book MU OET slot by entering the application number, password and code shown in the image in the required space.
- Thereafter, begin with the process of MU OET 2017 slot booking, in which the candidates have to book the most suitable date, MU OET exam centre and slot as per their convenience and preferences.
- After the slot booking, the candidates must click on “Go Home” to view the hall ticket of MU OET.
- On the home page, click on “view my hall ticket” to view the MU OET e-admit card. After verifying the details printed on it, the candidates must download and take a printout of it.
- The printout must be taken on the plain A4 size white paper and the candidates must check that all the details are visible clearly.
- Only after the slot booking, the candidates will be generated the admit card of MU OET 2017.
- Usually, the MU OET admit card is generated after the slot booking. However, in some cases, it may take some time.
- Within 24 hours, the candidates will be eligible to download the admit card of MU OET.
- It will contain the important details of the candidates and will be considered as a mandatory document to be carried at the MU OET 2017 exam centre.
The candidates are suggested to enter the correct details in the login portal. In case of any incorrect information, the MU OET 2017 admit card will not be displayed. In case of any discrepancy, while downloading the hall ticket of MU OET 2017, the candidates must instantly contact the admission office of Manipal University.
Important Instructions for MU OET 2017 Admit Card
Before downloading the MU OET e-admit card 2017, the candidates must check important instructions mentioned below.
- The MU OET 2017 hall ticket is the important document which will be used by the official authority for the identity verification purpose. Therefore, the candidates must keep it safely until the end of admission process.
- The admit card of MU OET 2017 will contain the following important information of the candidates.
- E-hall ticket number
- Test date
- Reporting time
- Test time
- Test duration
- MU OET 2017 application number
- MU OET 2017 exam centre address
- The candidates must read the important instructions mentioned in the admit card. Through the instructions, the candidates will know what has to be done and what to avoid during the MU OET 2017.
- The candidates should not tender or make any entry on the admit card.
Candidates need to carry with them the following documents for MU OET 2017 exam:
- Two copies of the MU OET 2017 Admit Card.
- One photocopy of the MU OET 2017 Application Form.
- Any one of the following for photo identification: Passport/Driving License/EC Voter ID card/IT PAN card or School/College.
About MU OET 2017
Manipal University Online Entrance Test will be held from April 24 to May 15, 2017. for candidates applying for 1 & 2 attempts. Whereas, the 3rd attempt is scheduled to be held on May 17, 2017.
For more latest information on MU OET 2017 and to book MU OET slot, keep tracking, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/