MHT CET 2017 Rank Predictor– The rank predictor of MHT CET 2017 is a tool developed for candidates to predict their rank that they might secure in the entrance examination. To use the rank predictor of MHT CET, candidates must log in using their Facebook or Google account. After logging in, candidates will require entering details like expected score, category, roll number, board details etc. Before using MHT CET 2017 rank predictor, candidates must have the marks obtained in the entrance examination. To calculate the probable score, candidates can use MHT CET answer key which will be provided after the completion of the common entrance test scheduled to be held on May 11, 2017. As per the rank of the candidates, MHT CET rank predictor will also display the list of engineering institutes along with the Branches in the state of Maharashtra, in which they might have a chance for admission. To check the procedure to use MHT CET 2017 rank predictor, benefits and other relevant details, read the article given below on this page.
MHT CET 2017– Maharashtra Common Entrance Test will be held on May 11, 2017. Two papers will be held in the form of multiple choice questions. The paper I and II will consist of 100 questions each, which must be completed in 1½ hour. The paper I will include 50 questions each for Physics and Chemistry, whereas, paper II will comprise of 100 questions from Mathematics.
How to calculate scores for MHT CET 2017 Rank Predictor?
Before the announcement of MHT CET Result 2017, many private coaching centres and institutions will publish their answer keys. However, the conducting authority will also issue their answer keys which will contain the solutions of the questions asked in MHT CET 2017 with different questions codes. To calculate the rank, candidates must have their scores in hand. Read the steps below to calculate the score.
- Candidates must use the official or answer keys.
- For calculating the marks, MHT CET 2017 Exam Pattern will be followed under which, 1 mark will be awarded and there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Subtract the total number of incorrect answers from the total number of paper. The approximate scores will be calculated.
Using MHT CET 2017 Rank Predictor
Check the procedure to use the Rank Predictor of MHT CET 2017 below.
- In order to predict the rank of the candidate, log in using the Facebook or Google account.
- The personal details like – category, date of birth, state, current education level, Xth and XIIth board details, expected/board percentage.
- ‘Unlock’ the information filled in the required space.
- A new screen will be displayed which will as the information about MHT CET 2017 roll number, expected scores in pre-engineering exam and category.
- Click on ‘Predict Now’ and check the predicted rank of the candidate.
Candidates can take a print out and check the list of colleges, which will grant the admissions into the desired courses.
- The MHT CET 2017 Rank Predictor will only predict the rank. We do not make any claim regarding the accuracy.
- Candidates are advised to use the correct MHT CET Answer Key 2017. Incorrect solution key will lead to the wrong calculation of scores.
- The details in the rank estimator must be filled correctly and also should be confirmed before proceeding further.
- Candidates can use the MHT CET 2017 College Predictor, if they do not have the actual rank.
The link for MHT CET 2017 Rank Predictor will be provided in the article. In the meantime, stay connected with us on, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates on MHT CET 2017.