MRVC Recruitment through GATE 2016 – Engineering graduates interested in MRVC Recruitment are invited to fill the application form. The link to apply has been provided below and the last date for the same is November 30, 2016. The recruitment will be done on the basis of GATE 2016 scores, depending on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. Interested candidates may check MRVC Recruitment through GATE 2016 important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and more details from the article given below.
Salient Features of MRVC Recruitment vai GATE 2016
- Organization Name: Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC)
- Number of Vacancies: 34 post
- For the Post of: Project Engineering
- Initial Pay Scale: Rs. 27,520 per month + EPF (employer’s contribution)
MRVC Recruitment through GATE 2017 – Vacancy Details
The vacancy distribution and detail is given in the table below.
|S No||Name of the Post||Discipline||No. of Post|
|1.||Project Engineer||Civil Engineering||30|
|2.||Project Engineer||Electrical Engineering||4|
MRVC Recruitment through GATE 2016 – Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates to fill the vacancies will be done as below:
On the basis of GATE 2016 scores, candidates will be assessed.
The selected candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
As per the performance in PI, candidates will be recruited.
Note: This method will be applicable to recruit candidates. However, apart from this, the candidates also need to fulfil the below mentioned eligibility criteria of the recruitment.
MRVC Recruitment through GATE 2016 – Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for all the candidates to fulfil the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should not be more than 30 years old, as on November 01, 2017.
- Candidates must have a bachelors degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering, from a recognised institute.
- The aggregate score of candidates in UG degree course should not be less than 60%.
- The candidate should have a valid GATE 2016 score.
MRVC Recruitment through GATE 2016 – Application Process
The application process is as given below.
- Click on the link given above and download the application form.
- Fill the application form in neat handwriting.
- Affix recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Scan the filled application form and email it at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Along the application form, candidates will also have to submit scanned copy of the GATE 2016 Admit Card, GATE 2016 Score Card, Engineering Mark Sheet, Engineering Graduation Certificates, and Date of Birth Certificate/Age Proof.
MRVC Recruitment through GATE 2016 – Service Agreement Bond
The recruited candidates will have to fill a service agreement bond of 2 years. If the bond is broken before the end of the decided duration, surety amount of Rs. 50,000 has to be paid by the employee.
Stay updated with us. Know more about PSU Recruitment via GATE from the link below.