MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment – The Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh has revised the MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment rounds. The round II through JEE Main was started from June 28 to July 15, 2017 (11:45) pm. The candidates who have not accepted the seats must fill the choices and common merit list will be declared on July 16, 2017. It must also be noted that candidate who has filled their choices in round II have to get their documents verified between July 18 to July 20, 2017. The DTE had started the MP B.E 2017 counselling and seat allotment process of the round I with registrations from June 15. The admission authority is conducting the seat allotment of MP BE 2017 through online mode. In order to participate in MP BE counselling procedure 2017, the aspiring candidates had to first register themselves online. The first round registration portal for JEE Main 2017 candidates was held from June 15 to June 24, 2017. Candidates applying for admissions through board/class 12th or equivalent examination can register online from July 10 to July 25, 2017. Through MP BE seat allotment 2017, aspirants are offered seats across the participating institutes based on JEE Main 2017 merit list class 12th/or equivalent examination. To get complete details on MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment rounds read the article below.
Latest: Check MP BE Counselling 2017 Revised Schedule
MP BE Seat Allotment Schedule 2017
Below are the scheduled dates of MP BE Seat Allotment rounds:
|1.||Online Registration and document verification started from (JEE Main 2017 (Round 1)||June 15 to 24, 2017 (till 11.45 pm)|
|2.||MP BE Choice filling Round 1 (Based on JEE Main 2017)||June 15 to 24, 2017 (till 11.45 pm)|
|3.||MP BE Choice Filling Round 2 (Based on JEE Main 2017)||June 28 to July 10, 2017 (till 11.45 pm)|
|4.||Common Merit List (Round 1) was released||June 25, 2017|
|5.||Common Merit List (Round 2) was released||July 16, 2017|
|6.||Seat Allotment result/availability of seat allotment letter/reporting at the allotted institute, document verification and admission||June 28 (11 am) to July 7 (5 pm), 2017 (Only on working days)|
|7.||Online Upgradation Facility (For Round 1)||June 28 (11 am) to July 7 (5 pm), 2017 (Only on working days)|
|8||Seat Allotment result/availability of seat allotment letter/reporting to the allotted institute, document verification and admission (For Round 2)||July 18 (11 am) to July 20 (5 pm), 2017|
|9.||Online Upgradation Facility (Only for Round 2)||NA|
|10.||Post upgradation, availability of seat allotment letter/reporting to the allotted institute and admission (Round 1 only)||July 10 to 14, 2017 (5:00 pm)|
|11.||For exercising slide option by choice filling and choice locking for other branch/institute (Only for JEE Main 2017 qualified candidates who have accepted the allotted seats)||July 21 to July 22, 2017 (till 5 pm)|
|12.||Seat Allotment result/availability of seat allotment letter/reporting to the allotted institute, document verification and admission (For exercising slide option only for JEE Main 2017 Qualified candidates who have accepted the allotted seats)||July 24, 2017|
|13.||Admission through class XII/ equivalent exam marks (seat allotment letter)||July 27 to 31, 2017|
|14.||MP BE 2017 Counselling Special Round- For JEE Main 2017 and class 12 merit based candidates (Govt., Private, Self-Financed and Government-Funded Institutes – For Vacant seats) – Availability of Seat Allotment letter||August 07 to 09, 2017|
Steps for MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment
The MP BE seat allotment process of MP BE admission 2017 include the following steps:
- Registration & Online Document Verification
- Choice Filling, Choice Locking and Part Payment of Tuition/Counselling Fee
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting to the Allotted Institute, Document Verification and Admission at the Allotted Institute
Documents required for MP BE Seat Allotment 2017
- JEE Main 2017 Marksheet
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th/qualifying exam Marksheet
- MP Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Reserve Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Passport size photographs
- A valid mobile number and email ID
MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment Procedure
- The candidates have to register first for MP BE Admissions 2017 and fill their choices according to the preferences of colleges and courses.
- A common merit list for two different phases is released by DTE, MP for the list of shortlisted candidates along with vacant seats. During the first phase, candidates can opt for up gradation but in the second phase, no up gradation facility is available.
- Candidates shortlisted for admission will be intimated about the seat allotment of MP BE in the online mode. The allotment letter is also sent to the registered email ID of the candidates.
- In the allotment letter, candidates will be informed about the colleges and the branches allotted to them for admission.
- Candidates have to take a print out of their MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment letter and report to the college on the date specified in the allotment letter to take admission.
- The MP Seat Allotment 2017 is based on the ranks obtained by the candidates in JEE Main 2017, class XII marks and choices of colleges and branches selected by the qualified candidates in the counselling of MP BE 2017.
MP BE Seat 2017 Allotment – Upgradation
- If any candidate is not satisfied with the allotment of seats they can skip the MP BE seat allotment for the round I and fill in their choices for the round II.
- Candidates who wish to change their allotted seat in the first round of MP BE seat allotment have to choose the option of online up gradation.
- Through the up gradation process, candidates can upgrade their choices and participate in the second round of MP BE 2017 counselling.
- The candidates availing the up gradation facility will be issued a new MP BE 2017 seat allotment letter.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted college with the letter for admission.
MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment through Class XII marks
- Online Registration and verification of documents have to be done separately from July 10 to 20 (till 11:45 pm). Such candidates have to fill online Choices and lock them before the last date. A common merit list will also be displayed. The authority will provide allotment letter in online mode, document verification/report to the allotted institute.
MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment – Internal Branch Sliding
- Internal sliding can be done by the candidates who want to exercise slide option by choice filling and choice locking for another branch in the Institute. The facility opens from July 21 to 22, 2017 (till 5:00 pm).
- An amount of Rs 100 has to be paid by the candidates for internal branch sliding.
- Candidates can download their seat allotment letter, the list of changed branches on July 24, 2017.
- Such candidates have to report at the allotted institute for admission.
MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment Special Rounds
- The authority may hold special rounds of MP BE Seat Allotment 2017 for filling up the vacant seats. The admission will be done through merit rank obtained in JEE Main 2017 or class XII examination.
- Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment or for any doubt or query drop your comments below
For any doubt or query related to MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on MP BE Admission 2017.