MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment – The seat allotment of MP BE 2017 will be carried out under the direction of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). The MP BE seat allotment will be done on the basis of the score obtained by the candidates in JEE Main 2017. Only those candidates who will successfully register for admission and have paid the prescribed counselling fee will be allocated seats. The MP BE seat allotment 2017 is also subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility requirements defined by the Board. Prior to the seat allotment process, candidates shortlisted for admission, also have to participate in the counselling of MP BE 2017 and fill in their choices of colleges and branches in the online mode. The candidates who will be shortlisted for admission after the counselling will be sent the allotment letter of MP BE via email. For more information regarding the MP BE 2017 seat allotment read the article given below on this page.
MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment Procedure
Candidates shortlisted for MP BE Admission 2017 who have successfully participated in the counselling have to follow the steps given below for MP BE seat allotment for the academic session 2017-18.
- The MPPEB will conduct the MP BE Admission Seat allotment 2017 online. It will be based on the ranks obtained by the candidates in JEE Main 2017 and choices of colleges and branches selected by the qualified candidates in the counselling of MP BE 2017.
- Candidates shortlisted for admission will be intimated about the seat allotment of MP BE in the online mode. The allotment letter will also be sent to the registered email ID of the candidates.
- In the allotment letter, candidates will be informed about the colleges and the branches allotted to them for admission.
- Candidates have to take a print out of their MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment letter and report to the college on the date specified in the allotment letter to take admission.
MP BE Seat Allotment- Upgradation and Admission
If any candidate is not satisfied with the allotment of seats they can skip the seat allotment for that round and fill in their choices for the next round. Details about the upgradation of the seat are as given below:
- Candidates who wish to skip the first round of MP BE counselling 2017 have to choose the option of online upgradation.
- Through the upgradation process, candidates can upgrade their choices and participate in the second round of counselling.
- The candidates availing the upgradation facility will be issued a new allotment letter.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted college with the letter for admission.
Internal Branch Sliding
After the seat allotment of MP BE is done, candidates will get a chance to change their choice of Branch. The change will be done through the process of internal branch sliding. If the change of branch is successfully carried out, admission to the preferred Branch will automatically be generated.
Document verification at the time of Admission
After the seats are allotted, candidates have to report in person at the allotted college. They will require producing the following documents in original with a set of photocopies for verification:
- MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment Letter
- Marks Sheet of Class XII or Equivalent exam
- Class X marks sheet or any certificate as a proof of the date of birth
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
For any doubt or query related to MP BE 2017 Seat Allotment, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on MP BE Admission 2017.