MP BE 2017 Reservation of Seats: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has reserved seats for a specific number of students. Candidates who wish to avail admission under the reserved criteria must know details about the reservation criteria. Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in JEE Main 2017 or through the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Candidates also have to satisfy the eligibility criteria laid down for admission to the participating institutes. In the article given below on this page, candidates may check if they have been entitled for reservation along with other relevant details about MP BE 2017 Reservation of Seats.
MP BE 2017 Reservation of Seats
The percentage of seats to be allotted by the member institutes for each category candidates through MP BE Admission 2017 is as given below:
|S.No.||Category||Percentage of Seats|
|03||Other Backward Class (NCL)||14%|
|05||Retired/Serving Defence Personnel||3%|
|09||J&K Migrant||1 seat in each educational institute|
MP BE 2017 Intake Percentage
The total number of seats reserved for different category in the Participating Institutes of MP BE 2017 is given below:
|S.No.||Category||Total no. of Seats|
|01||Candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh||90%|
|03||Candidates belonging outside Madhya Pradesh||5%|
MP BE Seat Reservation under Government Quota
Wards whose parents are employees in Government jobs are entitled to the reservation of seats. However, they have to fulfil the requirements given below to avail admission under the Government Quota:
- Candidates’ parents must be currently working under Madhya Pradesh Government.
- The Parents of the candidates must have retired from Madhya Pradesh Government.
- Students parents who have served in the Madhya Pradesh Government and had died can also claim reservation under this quota.
- Candidates whose parents are employees of Central Government jobs such as Railways, Postal Department, Armed Forces etc. are entitled to reservation.
MP BE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The reservation of seats is subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility requirement by the candidates. Check details below:
- Candidates must qualify Class XII or any equivalent examination from any recognised Board.
- Candidates must qualify with Physics and Mathematics as the core subjects and Chemistry/ Biology/ Bio Technology/ Computer Science as one of the optional subjects.
- The minimum qualifying marks of 45% must be obtained by candidates. SC and ST category candidates must secure an aggregate of 40%.
For any further query or doubt regarding MP BE 2017 Reservation of Seats, leave a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates about MP BE 2017.