MP B.E 2017 Counselling – The counselling of MP BE has been started from June 15, 2017, with the commencement of the registration. MP BE counselling 2017 is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh in the online mode. It is mandatory for each and every candidates to register themselves to participate in MP BE counselling 2017. Candidates applying for admission through JEE Main 2017 merit have to apply for the counselling of MP BE 2017 on or before June 24. Whereas for candidates seeking admissions through class XII or equivalent examination registration will start from July 10 to 20, 2017. MP BE counselling based on class 12 merit will be conducted for the vacant seats in the participating institutes after the second round of counselling. Through MP BE counselling, various engineering institutes in the state of Madhya Pradesh will offer admission to eligible candidates into B.E/B.Tech courses. The link to register for MP BE counselling is given below on this page. For complete details, candidates must go through the counselling and seat allotment details from the article below.
MP BE Counselling Dates 2017
The Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh has announced the important dates of MP BE counselling. Check the complete schedule below:
|S.No.||MP BE Counselling 2017 Events||Dates|
|Admission through JEE Main 2017|
|1||Online registration and document verification (Round 1 & 2)||June 15 to 24, 2017 (till 11:45 pm)|
|MP BE 2017 Counselling Round 1|
|2||Online choice filling and choice locking||June 17 to 24, 2017 (till 11:45 pm)|
|3||Declaration of Common Merit List for round 1||June 25, 2017|
|4||Seat Allotment result/availability of seat allotment letter/reporting at the allotted institute, document verification and admission||June 28 to July 3, 2017 (11:00 am to 5:00 pm, only on working days)|
|5||Online Upgradation Facility||June 28 to July 07, 2017 (till 5:00 pm)|
|6||Availability of allotment after online upgradation/reporting to the allotted institute||July 06 to 08, 2017 (till 5:00 pm)|
|MP BE 2017 Counselling Round 2|
|7||Online choice filling and choice locking||July 6 to 10, 2017 (till 11:45 pm)|
|8||Declaration of Common Merit List||July 11, 2017|
|9||Seat Allotment result/availability of seat allotment letter/reporting at the allotted institute, document verification and admission||July 13 to 15, 2017 (11:00 am to 5:00 pm, only on working days)|
|Internal Sliding of Course (For JEE Main 2017 Qualified candidates who have accepted the allotted seats)|
|10||For exercising slide option by choice filling and choice locking for other branch/institute||July 16 to 17, 2017 (till 5:00 pm)|
|11||Availability of seat allotment letter/ Documents verification/ reporting to the allotted institute, for admission||July 19, 2017 (till 2:00 pm)|
|Admission through class XII/ equivalent exam marks|
|12||Online Registration and verification of documents||July 10 to 20 (till 11:45 pm)|
|13||Online Choice filling and locking||July 10 to 20 (till 11:45 pm)|
|14||Display of Common Merit List||July 21, 2017|
|15||Availability of allotment Letter Online/ document verification/reporting to the allotted institute||July 22 to 26, 2017 (from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm)|
|MP BE 2017 Counselling Special Round- For JEE Main 2017 and class 12 merit based candidates (Govt., Private, Self-Financed and Government-Funded Institutes – For Vacant seats)|
|16||Online Registration and verification of documents||July 22 to 27, 2017 (till 3:00 pm)|
|17||Online Choice filling and locking||July 22 to 27, 2017 (till 11:00 pm)|
|18||Display of Common Merit List||July 28, 2017|
|19||Availability of allotment Letter Online/ document verification/reporting to the allotted institute||July 29 to 31, 2017 (till 5:00 pm)|
|MP BE 2017 Counselling- For JEE Main 2017 and class 12 merit based candidates (For only Private Institutions):|
|20||Online Registration and verification of documents||July 22 to 30. 2017 (till 3:00 pm)|
Stages of MP BE 2017 Counselling
The Counselling of MP BE 2017 includes the following stages:
- Online Registration
- Choice filling/locking
- Payment of counselling fee
- Verification of documents
- Allotment of Seats
- Up gradation and Admission
- Internal Branch Sliding
Click here to fill MP BE 2017 Application Form
MP BE Counselling 2017 Procedure
Candidates applying for MP B.E Admission 2017 have to undergo all the steps given below to complete the Counselling of MP B.E 2017:
MP BE 2017 Counselling Online Registration
Candidates have to register online to participate in the MP BE 2017counselling. Registration for JEE Main 2017 candidates have started from June 15 onwards. Candidates applying for admission through class 12 merit have to apply from July 10 to 20, 2017. Candidates applying through JEE Main 2017 rank can click on the link given below and enter their JEE Main 2017 roll number, date of birth, Aadhaar number, enter the captcha and then click on the ‘View details’ button. After logging in, candidates have to fill up information related to registration and fill in document details for verification. For online verification, candidates also have to enter the following details in the registration form:
- JEE Main 2017/class XII score
- JEE Main 2017/Class XII roll number
- Aadhaar number/Valid Photo ID number
- Caste Certificate, for reserved category candidates of Madhya Pradesh only
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Fee waiver Certificate ( if candidates’ parents is a Class IV employee of MP or they belong to the low-income group)
- Defence Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Annual Income Certificate of the family
- J & K Migrant Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate and associated medical certificate (if applicable)
- NCC (B or C) certificate if applicable
Upon successful submission of the registration form, candidates have to take a print out of the registration receipt and retain it for future reference
For Choice Filling/Locking for MP BE 2017 Counselling- Click Here
- Candidates have to click on the link and login with their Roll number/application number and date of birth
- The name of the colleges will be shown in alphabetic order
- Candidates have to fill in their choices in accordance with city, Branch, college type
- Candidates have to choose a minimum of 25 institutes/programmes
- Candidates are advised to choose as many institutes and courses as possible.
- They can arrange and rearrange the order of their priority in the choice filling.
- It is mandatory for candidates to lock their choices after filling their choices
Payment of M.P BE 2017 Counselling Fee
Candidates have to pay a non refundable amount of Rs. 1,530 as counselling fee. The payment can be made offline at the helpline centres or through electronic payment gateway. The MP B.E Counselling Fee includes:
- Counselling fee: Rs.400
- Educational fee: Rs 1000
- Portal charge: Rs. 130
After the payment, the choices made by the candidates will be locked automatically and candidates will no longer be able to change their choices.
MP BE 2017 Counselling- Seat Allotment
- The Seat Allotment result will be declared online.
- Candidates will be allotted seats as per the merit list of MP BE 2017 and choice filled by them
- If candidates are satisfied with the course and college allotted to them, they have to take a print out of the allotment letter and report to the allotted institute as per the schedule for document verification and for taking admission.
- However, candidates can reject the allotment of seat are not satisfied with the allotment and they can fill in their choices for the next round.
Verification of Documents
Candidates who received only the registration slip at the time of applying for MP BE counselling 2017 have to report at the help line centres to verify their documents. For applicants who received the registration cum document verification slip are not required to visit the helpline centres for document verification.
However, if candidates wish to make some changes/corrections in the documents verified, then they can get it done from the helpline centres.
Upgradation and Admission
- Candidates who wish to upgrade their institute or Branch allotted to them in the first round of MP BE counselling 2017 have to opt for online upgradation.
- The candidates who have opted the up gradation facility will be issued a new allotment letter.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted college before the last specified date with the allotment letter for admission.
Internal Branch Sliding
After the completion of the 1st and 2nd round of MP BE counselling, candidates who have allotted seats can change their choice of Branch in the allotted institute by opting for the Internal Branch Sliding. The sliding will be done against the vacant and drop out seats. Candidates have to opt for the sliding option online by making a payment of Rs. 100. If the Branch is changed successfully, admission to the preferred Branch will automatically be generated.
MP BE 2017 Counselling- Special Round
A special round of counselling will be conducted if seats remain vacant in the participating institutes of MP BE 2017. The counselling will be conducted for candidates of both JEE Main 2017 and class 12/qualifying examination. The registered candidates will be allotted seats as per their choice preferences.
MP BE 2017 College Level Counselling
After the completion of the special round of counselling, if seats remain vacant then the counselling for the available seats will be conducted individually by the institutes. Candidates have to register for this round separately and seats will be allotted on the basis of their preference of choice filling.
List of MP BE 2017 Help Line Centres
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more details on MP B.E Admission 2017