MP B.E Admission 2017: Candidates who wish to take admission into engineering institute in the state of Madhya Pradesh for the academic session 2017-18 will require applying for MP BE Admission 2017. No entrance test will be conducted for the admission. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in JEE Main 2017 and in the qualifying examination. To apply for admission, students will require filling up the application form. Interested students can go through the article given below to avail important information such as application procedure, eligibility criteria, counselling and more associated with MP BE admission 2017.
Conducting Authority: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
MP B.E Admission 2017 Salient Features:
- Through MP B.E Admission 2017, numerous engineering Institutes and universities in the state of Madhya Pradesh will allocate seats based on the performance of applicants in class XII or its equivalent examination.
- It is mandatory to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria of JEE Main 2017 as well as the minimum requirements of MP B.E Admission 2017.
- The registration and application procedure will be held in both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates have to register online to participate in the counselling of MP B.E Admission 2017.
MP B.E Admission 2017 Participating Institutes:
There are a number of institutes and universities; government, private, self-financing institutes that will allocate seats into various engineering courses offered by them through MP BE Admission. Check the first ten names of the Participating Institutes of MP BE Admission 2017 in the list given below:
|S No||Name of Institutes|
|2||Rewa Engineering College|
|4||I.G. Sagar Engineering College|
|6||Jabalpur Engineering College|
|7||Ujjain Engineering College|
|8||Adina Institute of Science. & Technology, Sagar|
|9||Bagulamukhi College of Technology, (BMCT), Bhopal|
|10||Gyan Sagar College of Engineering,Seronja, Distt., Sagar|
Candidates who wish for admission through MP BE Admission 2017 have to meet the Eligibility Criteria of JEE Main 2017. Along with that, candidates also have to fulfill the requirements mentioned below to participate in the counselling and of MP BE 2017.
|Domicile||Candidates must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh. They will have to meet all the requirements of MP domicile.|
MP B.E 2017 Admission Important Dates:
Candidates must be well aware of all the Important Dates of MP BE 2017 to ensure that they don’t miss out any important event such as availability of application form, counselling etc. check the dates below:
Note: The dates provided below are based on tentative data. We will update it once the schedule is officially announced by the conducting authority.
|Events||Admission through JEE Main 2017 (Stage I)||Admission through JEE Main 2017 (if seats remain vacant after Stage I)||Admission through class XII/ equivalent exam marks|
|Online Registration||3rd week of June 2017- 2nd week of July 2017||3rd week of July 2017|
|Document Verification||3rd week of June 2017-2nd week of July 2017||3rd week of July 2017||2nd week of July 2017-3rd week of July 2017|
|Login for choice filling and locking||3rd week of June 2017-2nd week of July 2017||Last week of July 2017||2nd week of July 2017-3rd week of July 2017|
|Display of Common Merit List||2nd week of July 2017||Last week of July 2017||2nd week of July 2017-3rd week of July 2017|
|Availability of allotment Letter Online||2nd week of July 2017- 3rd week of July 2017||Last week of July 2017||Last week of July 2017|
|Apply for seat up gradation||2nd week of July 2017- 3rd week of July 2017||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Availability of allotment letter, reporting & admission allotted institute after upgradation||3rd week of July 2017||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
MP B.E 2017 Admission Application Form:
- The registration process of MP B.E 2017 will start from the 3rd week of June, 2017.
- Candidates qualifying in JEE Main 2017 or Class XII/ equivalent examination can register for the MP B.E 2017.
- Candidates can fill up the application form online or obtain the hard copy of application form which will be available in the helpline centers.
- The application process entails two simple steps. Candidates have to fill their personal, educational and correspondence information.
- After submitting all the required details, candidates will have to make payment of the registration fee. They can make the payment online via Credit Card/Debit Card, Internet Banking or the MP Online Kiosk or the amount can be paid in cash at any of the helpline centres.
MP B.E 2017 Admission Selection Procedure:
The selection for admission will be based on All India Rank obtained in JEE Main 2017 and marks obtained in Class 12. The weightage of Class 12 marks and the JEE Main scores will be in the ratio of 40:60.
MP B.E 2017 Admission Counselling:
The Counselling procedure of MP B. E 2017will commence from the 3rd week of June, 2017. Admissions will be carried out by an independent counselling committee of the state. Candidates will require registering online and get all the documents verified. Candidates can register for the MP B.E 2017 counselling free of cost.
MP B.E 2017 Seat Allotment:
The chances of being allotted a seat will be determined by JEE Main 2017 Rank and scores secured in the qualifying examination. In case, seats are available after the first round of counselling, the Committee will hold a second round to fill in their seats. In the second round, the counselling committee will consider the board marks of applicants and not the JEE Main 2017 scores for seat allotment.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board,
“Chayan Bhawan”, Main Road No.1,
Chinar Park (East), Bhopal – 462011
Official Website: dte.mponline.gov.in
Stay tuned to engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on MP BE Admission 2017.