MP BE 2017 Cutoff will be published by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The cutoff is the closing rank which will be decided by the Participating Institutes of MP BE 2017. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in JEE Main 2017 and in Class XII. The weightage of marks obtained in class XII and the JEE Main scores will be in the ratio of 40:60. Every student seeking admission to the member institutes in the state of Madhya Pradesh have to meet the minimum cutoff. The cutoff will be provided here as soon as it is published by the respective institutes. In the meantime, aspirants may check important details related to MP BE 2017 Cutoff from the article given below on this page.
Parameters for calculating MP BE 2017 Cutoff
While determining the cutoff, the conducting authority will consider the following factors:
- The total number of applications received by the Board for MP BE Admission 2017.
- The performance of students in JEE Main 2017 and also in the qualifying examination.
- The total number of affiliated institutes.
- The total number of seats available in different courses offered by the institutes.
- Previous year’s cutoff declared by the participating institutes.
- Number of seats reserved for the different category.
Key Points of MP BE 2017 Cutoff
Some important details related to MP BE 2017 Cutoff is as given below:
- The cutoff will be determined by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
- The Participating Institutes will release their individual cutoff for different disciplines offered by them.
- The cutoff will be released as the closing rank. Every candidate has to secure ranks lower than the closing rank for being qualified for admission.
- On the basis of the cutoff, candidates will be able to determine their chances of getting admission to various courses and institutes in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- A common merit list will also be prepared by the conducting authority on the basis of the declared cutoff.
- On the basis of the cutoff and merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for admission and they will be able to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure.
MP BE 2017 Counselling
The counselling of the candidates will start in the 3rd week of June 2017. Candidates have to register online and get all the documents verified. There will be three rounds of counselling. A separate counselling will also be held for candidates under the Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme. During the time of counselling, candidates have to verify their documents and fill up their choices of the institutes and course.
On the basis of the choices entered by the candidates and as per the All India Rank in JEE Main 2017 and marks obtained in class XII, students will be allocated seats. The seat allotment result will be declared online.
For any doubts regarding MP BE 2017 Cutoff, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on MP BE Admission