MHT CET 2017 Application Form: DTE Maharashtra has started the online registration for MHT CET 2017 on February 14, 2017. Aspirants seeking admission into various undergraduate engineering college in the state of Maharashtra have to fill up the Application Form of MHT CET 2017. The entire application process will be carried out in the online mode. The last date to submit the form is March 23, 2017. Aspirants can also apply with an additional late fee of Rs. 500 from March 24 to 30, 2017. Candidates must check the eligibility requirements before applying. Access the direct link to apply for MHT CET 2017 below. To know more about MHT CET 2017 Application Form such as important dates, fee structure and instructions, go through the article given below on this page.
MHT CET 2017 Application Form Date
|01||Commencement of online registration||February 14, 2017|
|02||Last date of online registration||March 23, 2017|
|03||Online registration with an additional fee of Rs. 500||March 24, 2017|
|04||Last date for registration with a late fee of Rs. 500||March 30, 2017|
Requirements for MHT CET 2017 Application Form
Before filling up the Application Form of MHT CET 2017, applicants must be ready with the following items:
- Valid Email ID, Mobile number and address of the candidates.
- Class X and XII mark sheets.
- Scanned images of coloured passport sized photograph and signature.
MHT CET 2017 Application Form – Instruction
Candidates have to follow few basic steps for the application process to apply for MHT CET 2017. Check the step by step process given below:
To successfully apply for MHT CET 2017, candidates have to click on the given link and follow few basic steps as given below:
- Candidate’s full name
- Father’s/Husband’s First Name
- Last Name
- Mother’s First Name
- Date of Birth
- Address for correspondence
- If other state, please specify
- Mobile number
- Primary Email ID
- Permanent Residence is in a (Village/Town/City)
- Are you an Indian National
- Candidate is domicile of
- Category of candidates
- I posses Caste certificate (Yes/No)
- I belong to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) group (Yes/No)
- Do you belong to (PWD/J&K Migrant)
- Other entrance examination registered for
- Total Annual Family Income
- Aadhaar number
- Bank account details for financial transaction, if any
Details of HSC (12th)/ Equivalent Examination
Details required for MHT CET 2017
- Name of subjects candidates wish to appear in CET
- Medium of Question Paper
- Confirm Password
After entering details in the above mentioned fields, candidates must go through the declaration, mark a tick on the ‘I Agree’ box, enter the security key as displayed on the screen and then click on the ‘Next’ button. A window will appear with a;l the details entered by the candidates. Candidates have to go through the same, mark a tick on both the declaration box and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Uploading of scanned photograph & signature
Candidates have to upload scanned images of their recent passport sized photograph and signature. The format of the scanned images is given below:
|01||Photograph||15 KB to 50 KB|
|02||Signature||15 KB to 20 KB|
Instruction to ensure the scanned images are within 50 KB per file
- Candidates have to open the scanned photograph or signature in MS Paint by right clicking the photograph or signature.
- Press Ctrl + W, a window will open having an option ‘resize by %’. Applicants have to enter anything between 10%- 50% and save it with the file extension “.jpeg”.
- After resizing the images, candidates should click on ‘properties’ to verify the size of the image. If the file size is not between 5 KB to 50 KB for the passport sized photograph and 5 KB to 20 KB for signature, the file must be opened in paint and resize it again to decrease the size of the image.
- Applicants have to keep repeating the process until it falls between the specified size.
- Once the size image is resized, applicants have to save the file with the extension “photo.jpeg” and “sign.jpeg” respectively.
Payment of Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee in the online mode through Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/ Mobile Wallets. No other payment mode will be accepted and the application fee is non- refundable.
Application Fee Structure
|01||General Category Candidates from Maharashtra state, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrant candidates||Rs. 800|
|02||Backward class categories [SC, ST, VJ/ DT- NT (A), NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra state only||Rs. 600|
Print out of the Confirmation Page
After the successful payment of application fee, the confirmation page will be displayed on the screen. Candidates have to print out of the receipt and retain it safely for future reference.
Important Notes about MHT CET 2017 Application Form
- Candidates must enter all the mandatory fields. An incomplete application form will be rejected.
- Application form sent by post/courier will be rejected.
- Candidates must submit only one application form. In case, more than one application form is submitted, the last submitted online application form along with payment will be treated as valid.
Stay tuned to engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on MHT CET 2017