MHT CET 2017 Cutoff – The cutoff of MHT CET 2017 to be released by the DTE Maharashtra The result of MHT CET 2017 has been announced on June 03. The MHT CET cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates must secure to qualify the entrance examination. The cutoff score will depend on various factors like the total number of applicants, availability of seats, the difficulty level of examination etc. On the basis of MHT CET cutoff, the merit list of candidates who have qualified the examination will be prepared. Each member institutes of MHT CET will release branch wise opening and closing cutoff rank. The MHT CET cutoff 2017 will vary category wise. On the basis of the cutoff rank, nearly 360 participating institutes will offer admission to various B.Tech courses in the state of Maharashtra. The MHT CET cutoff 2017 will be provided here as soon as it is published by the Board. For more information on MHT CET 2017 cutoff read the article given below on this page.
Latest: MHT CET Counselling 2017 registration – Apply here
MHT CET 2017 Cutoff Details
- The Cutoff will be announced after the result of MHT CET 2017 is declared.
- For admission into various engineering courses offered by the member institutes in the state of Maharashtra, candidates have to score the minimum cutoff.
- The cutoff will be declared rank wise. Every member institute will declare their individual ranks. To get qualified for admission, candidates have to secure a rank lower or equal to the cutoff rank. Therefore,
- Candidates who meet the minimum cutoff will be shortlisted for admission and they have to participate in the Counselling of MHT CET 2017.
How is MHT CET 2017 Cutoff decided?
While calculating the cutoff, the following parameters and factors are taken into consideration:
- Total number of students appearing in the common entrance test.
- The difficulty level of the questions asked in the examination.
- Availability of seats open for admission in various member institutes.
- Average marks obtained by the candidates in the test.
Use Careers 360 College Predictor tools to calculate your college
Key Points of MHT CET 2017 Cutoff
- The Participating Institutes of MHT CET 2017 will publish their individual cutoff for admission into its various B.Tech Programmes.
- Only those candidates who will secure the minimum cutoff mark defined by each Institute will be shortlisted for admission.
- Only those candidates who meet the cutoff rank will be allowed to participate in the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) for admission.
MHT CET 2017 Cutoff
As mentioned above, after the result of MHT CET 2017 is declared, the institute wise cutoff marks will be made available on the basis of which candidates will be allotted seats. MHT CET 2017 was held on May 11, 2017, and the result will be declared on or before June 04. The Cutoff for the academic session 2017-18 will be published as soon as the conducting authority publishes it. Until then, candidates can check previous year’s cutoff of MHT CET for the top 10 engineering institutes in the state of Maharashtra.
|S.No||Name of Institute||Course||Closing Rank|
|1||KJ Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering||2998|
|2||Dwarkadas J Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai||Bio Medical Engineering||8750|
|3||Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Pune||Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.||4683|
|4||Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune||Polymer Engineering||9218|
|5||Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering||1828|
|6||Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai||Bio Medical Engineering||14033|
|7||Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai||Dyestuff Technology||3472|
|8||KJ Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering||4839|
|9||Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune||Industrial Engineering||8664|
|10||Fr. C Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai||Information Technology||4267|
MHT CET 2016 Cutoff
The complete list of last year’s cutoff of MHT CET for all the three rounds of Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) is provided in PDF format. Candidates have to click on the link to check and download MHT CT 2016 cutoff from the table below:
|MHT CET 2016 Cutoff||Downloading Link|
|Round I||Click Here|
|Round II||Click Here|
|Round III||Click Here|
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on MHT CET 2017