LPU NEST 2017 Counselling – The counselling of LPU NEST 2017 for round III was started from May 21 to 31, 2017. The candidates had to register themselves for counselling process. The result of seat allotment was published on May 21. Candidates who qualified in the exam were selected for online counselling and seat allotment process. The candidates had to bring the relevant documents required for the counselling as well as verification purpose. All the documents mentioned below were mandatory and if candidates were unable to produce at the time of counselling then they were no chances of admission in Lovely Professional University. Therefore all the eligible candidates who were shortlisted had to provide all the valid certificates that they have been mentioned during the application form fill up. Check for the documents required as well as the details of the Counselling process of LPU NEST 2017.
LPU NEST 2017 Counselling Dates
Candidates can check LPU NEST counselling dates from the table below.
|Phases||Rounds of Counselling||Filling of Online Preference||Result of Allotment||Last date of Admission (subject to availability of seats)|
|Phase-IA||Round I||4th – 9th May 2017||10th May 2017||10th – 16th May 2017|
|Round II||N.A.||17th May 2017||17th – 20th May 2017|
|Round III||17th – 20th May 2017||21st May 2017||21st – 31st May 2017|
Documents Required for the Counselling Process
Following important documents were required for the candidates to brought in the time of Counselling of LPU NEST 2017 without which they were unable to get admission in to the University
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- Pass certificate of both 10th and 12th standard
- Category certificate (if Applicable)
- Character certificate of the candidate.
- Passport size photographs.
- Admit card of LPU NEST 2017.
- LPU NEST 2017 score card.
- Date of birth Certificate as mentioned in matric , Pan Card, Adhaar Card.
Important information regarding the Counselling Process
Following important details related to the online counselling process
Online Verification of Documents
- The candidates has to provide all the above necessary documents and upload them in the website.
- The date of Birth proof had to be as same as mentioned in the candidates Matriculation ,Pan Card Adhaar Card or any other important document.
- The 10th or 12th Certificates were produced but if candidates were appearing or passed out recently then they have to produce it later on to the University
- All the submitted documents have to be verified in original to the University within the given scheduled dates
- The candidates had to submit the remaining Balance Fees at the time of LPU NEST 2017 Counselling.
- The Seats were allotted based on the marks scored in the entrance test and are subject to availability.
Admission Fees Refund
- The Lovely Professional University had to refund the Admission fee if the candidate have applied for Refund criteria within the notified date that was set by the authority.
- The candidates have to produce a written Application Form at the campus with a proper reason why the candidate wants to withdraw admission in the University.
- Once the processing was done Rs 1000/- which was deducted from the fees and the other Tuition Fees was refunded in their personal accounts in the form of Cheque
- Candidates have to refer to the notification for admission fees refund that has been updated for the B.Tech courses.
For more updated information on LPU NEST 2017 Counselling keep visiting this page & stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com/