LPU NEST 2017 Application Form – The candidates who are willing to appear in the LPU NEST 2017 may apply now. The application form for the exam released on November 14, 2016. The last date to apply for LPU NEST has been extended until March 31, 2017. It should be noted that the LUP NEST Application Form 2017 can only be submitted online. However, the candidates may purchase the prospectus and kit from the University by remitting the fee amount. Even in this case, where the kit will be purchased offline, the candidates have required enter the search code in the online registration portal and then accessing the online Application Form of LPU NEST 2017. The complete procedure to fill LPU NEST 2017 Application Form has been given below.
Note: All the B.Tech aspirants must ensure the Eligibility Criteria of LPU NEST 2017 before filling the application form because the fee amount is non-refundable and ineligible candidates will not be granted admission under any circumstances.
What’s New in LPU NEST 2017 Application Process?
- The application fee has been increased from Rs. 500 to Rs. 700.
- The fee amount for the online application form cannot be paid via offline mediums like demand draft.
- The process to submit the form of LPU NEST 2017 has been changed slightly. Candidates may check it from below.
Important dates related to LPU NEST 2017 Application Form
The important dates related to LPU NEST Application Form are as given below.
|Online Registration will commence from||November 14, 2016|
|Last date to apply for LPU NEST 2017||March 31, 2017|
|Online slot booking will start from||1st April, 2017 (onwards)|
Latest: Click Here to Submit LPU NEST 2017 Application Form
Process to Submit Application Form of LPU NEST 2017
Step 1. Online Registration process
- The candidates will have to access the link above and then click on “New User? Sign Up” link.
- Next, the candidates will have to enter Name, E-mail Id, Password, Re-enter the Password, and Contact Number. After entering these details correctly, candidates need to click on the “Sign Up” button.
- On successful sign up, a “User Sign Up Complete” confirmation message will be displayed. A message and e-mail indicating the same will also be sent to the candidate.
- Candidates need to click on “Ok” and carry forward.
Step 2. Fee Payment
- After the registration, the candidates will be asked to pay the application fee of Rs. 700.
- The fee amount can only be paid online, via Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card, or E-Wallet.
- Candidates already possessing LPU NEST 2017 kit and prospectus need not submit the fee amount. They can directly login by entering the Application Number and Scratch Code.
Step 3. Filling Details in the LUP NEST 2017 Application Form:
- After submitting the application fee, the candidates will have to submit details in the application form.
- In it, the candidates will have to submit Personal, Educational, and other information.
- All the details mentioned in the application form should be authentic because incorrect details will lead to rejection of the application form.
- The candidates may use the Username and Password to login again and fill the application form later, if not filled in a go.
- It is very important to fill all the details correctly. The University will not provide any provision to modify the entered details.
For any further queries related to LPU NEST 2017 Application Form leave a comment below