Bihar CET 2014 Application Form has been released by BCECE board for candidates to fill and apply for entrance examination, Bihar CET 2014. All the candidates who want to pursue engineering undergrad courses in the state of Bihar have to fill the Application Form of Bihar CET 2014. The form can be filled from 22 January 2014 till 17 February 2014.
To fill the Bihar CET 2014 Application Form, candidates have to visit the official website of BCECE. To assist the candidates in filling the BCECE 2014 Application Form, we present to you instructions and detailed guide.
Mode Of Filling Bihar CET 2014 Application Form
No physical sale of application form is set, therefore the only way to apply for Bihar CET 2014 is to fill the form online. To obtain the application form, candidates have to visit the authorized website of BCECE – Click Here
Steps of filling Bihar CET 2014 Online Application
Broadly classifying, there are three steps to fill the application form. The candidates must complete all these three steps to successfully submit the application. These steps have been described in detail below –
Step 1 – Online Registration
- Visit the official website for online registration and completing part-A of the BCECE 2014 Application.
- Provide all the details as asked in the online registration process.
- On successful submission, candidates would be provided a unique registration number and password.
- Preserve the registration number as username for further login.
Step 2 – Bank Fee Deposit
- Click on payment submission link to proceed with the Bihar CET 2014 Application Form.
- Login using registration number and password.
- Print the 3 challan statement for SBI after downloading them.
- One copy for bank, one copy for candidate and one for the board.
- Deposit the fee for Bihar CET 2014 Application in the nearest branch of SBI.
- After payment, keep track of transaction ID and journal number for reference in future.
- Fee is Rs.660 for General candidate and Rs.330 for ST/SC.
Step 3 – Test Fee and Submission of Bihar CET 2014 Application
- Login again in the account using registration number, password.
- Mention the transaction ID successfully as noted after paying fee at SBI branch.
- Fill the application form part B in all aspects.
- Verify all the information filled in the Bihar CET 2014 Online Application.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in correct resolution in the form.
- Submit the application form after entering information and uploading images correctly, as asked.
- Download a copy of the Bihar CET 2014 Application as well.
Necessary Instructions To Send BCECE 2014 Application
- Generate printout of the filled application form on A4 sized sheets.
- Paste the same photograph as uploaded in the relevant space of the printed application form.
- Mark signature in the space beneath where the photo is pasted.
- Do not use capital English letters to sign.
- Write the declaration in own handwriting as mentioned in point 15 of part B of Bihar CET 2014 Application Form.
- Attach board’s copy of the SBI challan with the application form.
- Attach class X/XII mark-sheet’s photocopy by stapling.
- Put the attached documents and application form in a inner laminated brown envelope of size 12”x6”.
- Send the envelope to the following address speed post/registered post –
Controller of Examination,BCECE Board, I.A.S. Bhawan, Near Patna Airport, P.O. - B.V.College Campus, Patna – 800014
- The last date to send the Bihar CET 2014 Application Form is 25 February 2014 (5pm approx).
- Envelopes sent by hand or courier would not be accepted.
Instructions for Filling Details in Bihar CET 2014 Application Form
1. Photograph Specifications
- Size of the photo – 3.5cm x 4.5cm
- Photo must be clear, free from smudges or fade.
- Photo must be high-contrast, colored or black and white.
- Hold a placard with name and date of photo mentioned on it.
- Affix the receipt of photo-studio with the Application Form of Bihar CET 2014.
- Photo clicked before 1 January 2014 are not applicable.
- Do not wear hat, cap, sunglasses or muffler while getting the photo clicked.
2. Name – mention name in the application form as stated in the mark-sheet of class X.
3. Address – mention only permanent address in the Bihar CET 2014 Application. Use correct zip code in the address.
4. Category – write correct category code as applicable in the form.
5. Father/Guardian description – write name, occupation and post. In case of guardian, mention relation to the candidate.
6. Date of birth – write date of birth as noted in class X mark-sheet.
7. Sex – M for male and F for female
8. Residential description – mention correct domicile information.
9. Declaration – write the declaration in own handwriting. Do not use capital letters in the writing. Get it signed by father or guardian.
10. District code – mention correct district code
11. Category certificate – duly attested certificate photocopy of caste or categoryDiscuss Your Doubts