WBJEE 2014 Online Application Form has been released on 18 December 2013 for candidates to fill and apply for WBJEE 2014. The process of WBJEE 2014 Application Form is only online and candidates have to provide all the information online on the official website. Here we present to you the detailed step by step guide to fill the WBJEEM 2014 Application Form.
WBJEE 2014 Application Form Process
To fill the application form, candidates have to open the official website of WBJEE 2014 and proceed to apply online link. The link can be alternatively opened from - Click Here
On opening the link, candidate have to click the link titled as “proceed to apply online”. This will redirect candidate to the form page where all the information instructions has been given. All the instructions must be read thoroughly to avoid any error or confusion that may later on lead to WBJEE 2014 Application Form rejection. The instructions will also mention payment modes for WBJEE 2014 Application Fees. After reading all the instructions, candidates have to press the button at the end of the page.
Step 1 – Entering Details
a) Course Choice
Application Form for – Choose course to apply (B.Tech or Medical or both)
b) Personal Details
- Candidate’s full name – Enter the correct name as mentioned in class XII mark-sheet
- Father’s name – Enter father’s name as mentioned in class XII mark-sheet
- Mother’s name – Enter mother’s name as mentioned in class XII mark-sheet
- Date of birth – Enter the birth of date as mentioned in class XII mark-sheet
- Nationality – Only Indian candidates are eligible to apply
- State of domicile – Select the state of domicile (W.B, Assam, Tripura, Others)
- District name – Choose the district name form the drop down list
- Religion – Choose from Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Christian, Sikh and others
- Category – Choose from the category (SC, ST, General) Note: Outside West Bengal candidates can choose only general.
- Person with Disability (PwD) for Engineering courses only – Choose if you are physically disabled
- Income category – Choose the income category suitably
- Gender – Male or female
- Place of residence – Municipality, Panchayat or other
c) Permanent Address
Mention correct permanent residential address and its respective pin code.
d) Address for Communication
Choose the option if communication address is same as permanent address. Else mention the address and its pin code.
e) Choice of Examination Center
Choose the three priorities of the exam center where you want to give the WBJEE 2014 Exam.
f) Academic Details
i. Class X or equivalent details
- Year of Passing Madhyamik/Class 10 equivalent examination – Choose the year of passing class X or equivalent exam
- Name and address of the passing school – Enter the name, address and pin code of the institution where class X or equivalent exam is passed
ii. Class XII or equivalent details
- Year of Passing Madhyamik/Class 12 equivalent examination - Choose the year of passing class XII or equivalent exam
- Board of class XII passing – From the list, choose the education board of Class XII
- Name and address of the passing school – Enter the name, address and pin code of the institution where class XII or equivalent exam is passed
g) Contact Details
- Land line with STD code – Enter the landline telephone number prefixed with STD code
- Mobile number – Enter the current mobile number
- Email ID – Mention current email address
h) Applied for JEE Main 2014
Have you applied for JEE Main 2014 – Choose the option YES or No from the box
i) Security Pin
Enter the security pin from the captcha code in image as shown.
Click on “Next” button to proceed.
Step 2 – Confirmation of Details
After pressing the next button, candidates will be displayed the fields as completed in the WBJEE 2014 Application Form. If they are satisfied with the details filled and are assured that all the details are entered correctly, they have to tick the agree button and press the red button to finally submit the form. If they want to edit the credentials, press blue button.
Step 3 – Payment of Application Form
After entering the details and pressing confirm button, candidates have to remit the WBJEE 2014 Application Fee. At this stage, candidates will also be shown a unique application number which must be preserved till the admission process is over. The process of WBJEE 2014 Application would be considered after candidates remit the fee of Rs.500. Press the payment button to remit the application fee. The modes to remit the WBJEE 2014 Application Form fee is as follows:
- Payment by Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking – Pay the application fee via credit card or internet banking. On successful remission of the fee, candidates would be able to download the confirmation page and top sheet.
- Payment by Allahabad Bank Challan – Choose the Allahabad Bank branch mode to pay the fee via this mode. A challan will be available to download and candidates have to take printout of the challan which will mention the payment details and fee. Candidates have to deposit the fee in the branch of Allahabad Bank branch. On making the payment, candidates have to visit the website again and enter the transaction details. On entering the details, candidates can print the confirmation page and top sheet.
Step 4 – Sending the Sheet
Candidates have to send the following documents to the address “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt lake City, Kolkata-700 091” by Speed Post.
- Printout of Confirmation Page
- Original Payment Receipt (in case of eChallan)
- Supporting documents (Domicile certificate, Category certificate, Physically Disable certificate, TFW certificate ) as applicable stapled with top sheet
Other Helpful Links:
WBJEE 2014 Exam Pattern