VITEEE 2014 Application Form is now available to fill to apply for VIT University 2014 Examination. The form can be filled in two modes, offline and online from 4 December 2013 till 28 February 2014. Candidates can fill the form and pay the fees either online or offline. To clarify students’ perception about filling VITEEE 2014 Application Form, we at engg.entrancecorner.com brings to you a detailed step by step tutorial.
VITEEE 2014 Application Form Procedure
There are basically two modes to fill the application form, one is online and second is offline. Candidates can choose the mode to as per their convenience. We present to you detailed guide on both of the modes below:
VITEEE 2014 Online Application Form
Snapshot of the VITEEE 2014 Application Form Page
i. Online Registration
- Register yourself by entering name, date of birth, age, gender, email ID etc.
- The name to be mentioned in the registration must be similar to the class X mark-sheet.
- On registration, a confirmation link will be sent to candidate’s email ID containing password to candidate login.
ii. Candidate Login
- Use the login ID and password to login the official website of VIT University.
- Enter all the necessary information in the VITEEE 2014 Application Form, as asked.
- Upload recent colored scanned photograph in JPG format. Acceptable size of the image is 50-100kb and 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm.
- Also, upload a scanned image of signature in JPG format. Acceptable size of the image is 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm and 20-50kb.
- On filling information and uploading scanned images of photograph and signature, proceed to pay the fee.
iii. VITEEE 2014 Application Form Fee Payment
Candidate can pay the VITEEE 2014 Application Form fee online or offline worth Rs.925. Description of these modes are given below:
Pay the fees via net-banking, credit/debit card. On successful payment, generate a printout of the acknowledgement slip and preserve it for future references.
Make a demand draft from any Nationalized Bank in favor of 'VIT University', payable at Vellore. On the back of the demand draft, write name, address and mobile number. Candidates may also pay the fees via demand draft later on and then, enter the details in the VITEEE 2014 Application Form to complete the process.
iv. VITEEE 2014 Application Form Submission
- On completing the application form process, a unique application form number will be generated.
- Preserve the VITEEE 2014 Application Form number for future references.
- Take two copies of printout of the application form. Send one to the university and another is to kept by the candidate.
- Send the university’s copy of application form and demand draft to the following address before deadline, via speed post or registered post:
The Director - UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632 014, Tamil Nadu
VITEEE 2014 Offline Application Form
There are three modes to obtain the OMR VITEEE 2014 Application Form. These modes are described as below:
a. In person
From the following addresses by paying Rs.975 in cash or demand draft of the same amount.
- VIT University, Vellore Campus
- VIT University, Chennai Campus
- Chennai Administrative Office, New No. 6, (Old No. W-73), Second Street (Opposite Towers Club), Anna Nagar, Chennai
b. From post offices
By paying Rs.975 from selected post offices. List of the designated post offices – Click Here
c. From post
Send a request letter to the following address along with a demand draft of Rs.975 in a covering letter asking for VITEEE 2014 Application Form. Mention full postal address in the letter.
“Director - UG Admissions”,
VIT University, Vellore-632014
Send the completed VITEEE 2014 Application Form in the printed envelope to the following address via registered post or speed post before deadline.
Director-UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632014
Important Instructions while filling VITEEE 2014 Offline Form
- Only black ball point pen must be used to fill the form.
- Fill the form using only capital letters.
- Darken the option circles using only pencil.
- Do not staple, tamper of mutilate the form in any way.
- Do not self attest the photograph.
- Put recent colored photograph, in clear resolution.
- Use only English language to fill the form.
- Do not mention address of any coaching institute in the VITEEE 2014 Application Form.
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts