This is most frequent question that the candidates aspiring for Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) have in their minds and there is a very simple answer to this question that the application form has to be filled by the candidates online which is by visiting the CBSE official website the candidates can avail the application form and can fill it.
Below are the steps to be followed by the candidates in order to fill the JEE Main 2014 Application Form:
- The first or the basic step that the candidate has to take is by visiting the CBSE official website or simply clicking the tab which will directly redirect the candidate to the main application form: Click Here To Apply
- Once the candidate has availed the application form he or she should enter the correct information in the space or blanks provided in the application form.
- It is also advised to the candidates that they must make sure that all the information entered by them are correct and are similar to their class Xth and XIIth certificates.
- After the necessary and required information have been entered by the candidates the next step deals with the payment of application fee.
- The application fee can be made either through credit card or debit card or through E-challan which requires to make payment in cash at any branch of ICICI Banks, Syndicate bank or Canara Bank.
Below mentioned is the JEE MAIN 2014 Application Fee Chart:
JEE Main Paper 1 or JEE Main Paper 2
1000 (boys), 500 (girls)
500 (boys and girls)
600 (boys), 300 (girls)
300 (boys and girls)
1800 (boys), 900 (girls)
900 (boys and girls)
1400 (boys), 700 (girls)
700 (boys and girls)
Following are the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by the candidates:
Question 1: The candidates hailing from remote ares and have very limited access to the internet and their issue is how do they fill the application form as the JEE Main 2014 application Form have to be filled online only?
Ans: In the case of the candidates belonging to remote areas the CBSE is making efforts and is opening facilitation centers across the country where the candidates can fill their application form without paying anything.
Question 2: The other query that the candidates have regarding the payment to be made at the facilitation centers for filling the application form of JEE Main 2014?
Ans: The candidates filling the JEE Main 2014 Application Form through the CBSE Facilitation centers don’t have to pay any amount which means it is absolutely free.
Question 3: Is there any specific requirements that the candidates of Odisha and Maharastra has to meet while filling the JEE Main 2014 Application Form?
Ans: There is no such requirements that the candidates belonging to the state of Odisha and Maharastra has to follow rather there will have more test centers at their disposal according to the request made by the respective state of Directorates of Technical education.
Question 4: What is the options of payment available for JEE Main 2014 Application Form?
Ans: Although, the application form has to be filled by the candidate online only but the there two modes of payment available to the candidates which are online and offline mode. In online mode the candidate can make payment via credit card or debit card and for the candidates who do not have a credit card or debit card they can opt for offline mode which is payment in cash with the help of payment or Bank Challan.
The candidates making payment through offline mode of payment can make payment in either of the three below mentioned banks:
- ICICI Bank
- Canara Bank
- Syndicate Bank
Other Related Links: