UPSEE 2013 First Round Seat Allotment Result has been DECLARED and all the candidates can see their Allotment Status on the link given below....!!!
UPSEE 2013 Seat Allotment First Round Result has been declared on 23 July 2013 AT 9:00AM. Candidates who have successfully LOCKED their choices according to their preferences of most favored to least favored can check their results online. Candidates are required to successfully login through personal details of username and password in order to see their result. Those who are successful in getting the seat can choose to proceed to report their designated college at the prescribed schedule for admission.
The result of UPSEE 2013 Seat Allotment First Round Result has been hosted HERE at the following link:
UPSEE 2013 Seat Allotment First Round Result – Schedule
- 1st round allotment result – 23 July at 9:00 AM
- Confirmation of allotted seat – 23 July 2013 to 25 July 2013
- Result of upgradation round – 31 July 2013 at 9:00 am
- Confirmation of seat allotment – 31 July 2013
UPSEE 2013 Seat Allotment First Round Result – Documents required
These documents must be produced necessarily at the time of physical reporting by the candidate in order to get admission. If the candidate wishes to opt for the allotted seat, he/she must submit them in ORIGINAL and one attested photocopy set:
- Admit Card
- Registration Slip (ONLY for JEE (Main) candidates)
- Counseling letter ( For UPSEE takers)
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Exam
- High School Certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical Fitness / Undertaking of Medical Fitness will be required for admission after UPSEE 2013 Seat Allotment First Round Result.
Following certificates (issued by authorities and composed in prescribed form)
(a) Domicile certificate.
(b) Category certificate
(c) Subcategory certificate (Armed Forces / Freedom Fighters / Physically handicapped)
(d) Income certificate (applicable for economically weaker only)
(e) GDDA category certificate
(f) Rural Weightage certificate.
Other Related Links:
Discuss Your Doubts