THE JEE MAIN 2013 SECOND ALLOTMENT RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED AT 2 AM ON 16th OF JULY, 2013.
ALL THE CANDIDATES CAN SEE THEIR RESULT ON THE LINK GIVEN BELOW.
The result of JEE Main 2013 Second Allotment has been ANNOUNCED today i.e. on 16th of July, 2013 and all the candidates who have applied for 2nd round seat allotment can see their allotment status HERE.
The JEE Main 2013 Second Allotment has been done by Central Seat Allotment Board (CSAB) 2013. In this academic year, the admissions in all the Engineering Branches in Government institutes like the IIITs, NITS, CFTIs, Private Colleges and State Engineering Colleges will be done on the basis of JEE Main Score. Allotment of Seats will be done in 2 rounds which will be followed by a spot round and an extra spot round.
JEE Main 2013 Second Allotment – Result. How to check it…???
- The results of second round of seat allotment can be seen on the link given below:
- Candidates can also visit official CSAB website (www.csab.in) to check their allotment status.
- Applicants have to submit their JEE Main Roll Number and Date of Birth to check their Allotment Status after round 2.
JEE Main 2013 Second Allotment – HIGHLIGHTS
- The seat allotment will be done on All India Ranks basis. The rank list was prepared by CBSE on the basis of candidates marks in JEE Main and Class XII Score; after Normalization.
- The seat distribution in NITs will comprise 50% seats for candidates under Home Quota and 50% Seats for the candidates of Other States.
- JEE Main 2013 Second Allotment will have the following institutes under this year’s Engineering Admissions: CFTIs, IIITs, and SFTI. These institutes will also have seats under Other State Quota, All India Quota, Other State Quota and Home Quota.
- Candidates withdrawing their allocated seats after provisional admission will not be permitted participate in further rounds after JEE Main 2013 Second Allotment
- Candidates who have applied for seat in Architecture as well as Engineering Courses will be allotted only ONE seat.
- The Union Territories not having NITs will have their full Home State quota for candidates at their nearest NITs for eg NITs at Surat, Durgapur and Calicut resp. Seats under this category will be over and above the Home State quota for various NITs and superannuary as per the norms of JEE Main 2013 Second Allotment.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts