The exam dates of IICPT 2013 have been announced by the Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology for admission in undergraduate and post graduate programmes in Food Process Engineering. The exam will be held on 17th of July, 2013 and the last date to apply for exam is: 10.06.2013.
ICPT 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
- Exam taker must have passed Class XII OR equivalent exam with the subjects of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidate must not be older than 21 years by the 31st of December, 2013.
The syllabus and Application Form for IICPT 2013 can be downloaded from the following link:
The fee details for exam form are as follows:
- The OC/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and ST/SC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- to obtain the exam forms.
- The candidates of SC/ST Category have to bring a proof of their category if they purchase the exam form from the IICPT Office.
- The DDs for IICPT 2013 Application Form should be drawn in favor of “Director IICPT” and must be payable at Thanjavur.
Discuss Your Doubts