All candidates are informed that the KIITEE 2013 Counselling Schedule for first round has been released on the Official Website. Candidates can see the same by CLICKING HERE.
The Counselling will take place from 28th May 2013 – 31st May 2013. The schedule has been released for various Engineering courses. The Schedule is arranged according to category students belong to and the ranks obtained by them. The KIITEE 2013 Counselling will be conducted in two batches, the first one beginning at 9 am and the second to start at 1 pm.
All candidates are requested to report at the KIITEE 2013 Counselling venue half an hour prior to the scheduled time along with all then necessary documents. The Counselling of KIITEE 2013will end as soon as the number of seats to be filled is over.
The mandatory documents required by all candidates at the time of Counselling are:
- Hall Ticket
- Rank Card
- Class 10 Certificate
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Demand Draft of 62,000 (that includes a Counselling fee of Rs 6000) in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneshwar.
- Candidates seeking admission against reserved category must bring along a legitimate proof of same.
Any one of the parents may attend the Counselling on behalf of the candidates with the below listed documents:
- Authorization letter from the candidate
- Identity Proof along with photograph
- A certificate mentioning name of the parent attending the Counselling and their Date of Birth
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts