The notification for IISER 2013 Admission has been released for admission in 5 year BS MS dual degree Programme at the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research located at Kolkata, Bhopal, Pune, Mohali and Thiruvananthapuram for the academic session beginning in August 2013.
Candidates who have passed the Class XII in 2012 and who are taking the exam in 2013 are eligible for IISER 2013 Admission. All the students of BS MS dual degree programme will be given a Scholarship of Rs. 5000/-given that they have a consistently good academic performance.
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Basic Science Stream: To be eligible for IISER 2013 Admission the candidates must be qualified in the following manner: SA (2011), SX (2012), SB (2012) and SP (passed class XII in 2012)
- JEE Advanced 2013: Candidate must have secured a rank in the final merit list for admission in IITs. To be eligible for IISER 2013 Admission candidates must have secured a minimum percentage aggregate of 60% (55% for ST/SC/PD) in Class XII.
- Central and State Board: Students must have either passed Class XII in 2012 or taking the exam in 2013 (Science Stream) with any of the following:
- The aggregate marks should be equal to or above the cutoff percentage declared as eligibility requirement by DST for INSPIRE fellowship. There is 5% relaxation for PD and NCL – OBC candidates and the cutoff for ST/SC candidates is 55% for all boards.
- The candidates applying via Central and State Boards should understand that mere meeting of eligibility criteria and getting a call letter for counseling doesn’t entitle any candidate for IISER 2013 Admission and they have to appear in as well as qualify the IISER Aptitude Test.
- The application forms for IISER 2013 Admission can be submitted ONLINE on: www.iiser-admissions.in –the official website of exam. Every candidate should fill the form after following the form filling instructions given on the website.
- A non – refundable fee of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for ST/SC candidates) is to be submitted while applying for IISER 2013 Admission.
Central and State Boards
Receiving Online Forms
26.06.2013 to 03.07.2013
01.04.2013 to 03.07.2013
15.06.2013 to 08.07.2013
Test / Counseling
Last date to submit admission fee
To know more about IISER 2013 Admission the candidates can refer to: www.iiser-admissions.in – the official website.Discuss Your Doubts