The Board of Technical Education of Rajasthan has released the RPET 2013 Exam Notification for admission in various undergraduate Engineering courses in the Private and Govt. Engineering Colleges under the exam.
Every aspirant is advised to go through the eligibility criteria first, to confirm their eligibility for admission and then proceed with form filling process.
- As per the RPET 2013 Exam Notification the candidate must have a minimum education qualification of a PASS result in Class XII exam of CBSE Board or any other recognized examination.
- As per RPET 2013 Exam Notification, the aspirant must have additionally scored at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam. This minimum aggregate is relaxed to 40% for the candidates of NCL OBC, ST, SC and NCL SBC categories.
- As mentioned in RPET 2013 Exam Notification, the compulsory subject combination for exam is Physics, Mathematics and any one of Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry and Computer Science.
- Candidates taking qualifying exam in the year of 2013 are also eligible to appear for exam given that they submit their result by the time of admission.
- Only those candidates will be eligible who are born on or after 1st of October, 1988 as per RPET 2013 Exam Notification. This age limit has been relaxed by 5 years for the candidates of ST, SC and PH categories making the date of birth 1.10.1983.
- The date of birth as mentioned in Secondary Education Certificate or Mark Sheet will be taken as authentic.
Scheme of Exam:
- RPET will be a single exam of 3 hours having 40 questions from each of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics, making the total number of questions as 120.
- It has been clearly mentioned in RPET 2013 Exam Notification that every question will carry one mark each and there will be NO NEGATIVE MARKING in it.
- The question booklet will have questions in Hindi and English.
- Exam will be held on 23rd of May, 2013 in between 9 am and 12 noon at various exam centers.
- As per RPET 2013 Exam Notification the forms will be filled ONLINE only and can be filed at any of the following official websites of exam:
- The filling of Online forms will commence from 21.03.2013
- Online application filling will close on: 8.04.2013
- Aspirants should go through the instructions given on the official website prior filling form.
As per RPET 2013 Exam Notification, application submission will involve the following:
- Every candidate has to submit a fee of Rs. 810/- at any e – Mitra/kiosk center/CSC which is authorized by the Rajasthan Govt.
- This amount is non – refundable, nor – adjustable and nor – transferable for any future RPET exam.
- As mentioned in RPET 2013 Exam Notification a 16 digit token number will be generated by every kiosk for every candidate and a receipt containing this token number will be given to him/her which is to be kept till the admission process is complete.
- To complete the form submission, this token number will be required without which no form will be accepted.
Following documents must be kept ready by all the applicants while applying for exam:
- Candidate’s photo in jpg format (maximum size up to 100 KB)
- As per RPET 2013 Exam Notification, the scanned copy of candidate’s signature will be required in jpg format (maximum size 50 KB)
- Mark sheet copies of Class X, XI and XII
- e – Mitra receipt along with Token Number
- All details of his/her parent’s income sources
- Candidate’s or his/her nearest relatives’ Contact Number.
As per the RPET 2013 Exam Notification the candidates are allowed to change their form particulars only till the final submission of form. Hence, they should fill correct and complete details in the form.
After the candidates have completed the final submission of forms they have to generate the print out of filled form and send it to with all the supporting documents via Speed or Registered Post at the following address before last date of form submission:
The Co – ordinator RPET – 2013,
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
W – 6, Residency Road,
Jodhpur – 342 032.
As per RPET 2013 Exam Notification the last date for the form to reach this address is 13th of April, 2013 till 5 pm.
To know more about the exam details the candidates should refer to admission brochure or the official website.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts