The Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology has released the notification for IIST 2013 Application Form for undergraduate programmes. The forms will be made available online at: www.iist.ac.in – the official website of Institute in between 17th of May, 2013 to 8th of July, 2013.
The aspiring candidates are advised to first go through the eligibility criteria given below prior filling the IIST 2013 Application Form:
- IIST will admit only Indian Citizens.
- GEN and NCL OBC candidates should be born on or after 1st of October, 1988 and the candidates of ST, SC and PD categories should have been born on or after 1st of October, 1983 for being eligible.
- The candidates have to appear for and qualify JEE Main 2013 and JEE Advanced 2013 to be eligible and fill IIST 2013 Application Form.
- General Candidates have to obtain a minimum of 5% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry each and 20% marks in aggregate to be eligible for filling IIST 2013 Application Form.
- NCL OBC Candidates have to obtain at least 90% of the marks specified for General candidates to be eligible.
- Candidates of PD, ST and SC categories have to obtain at least 50% of specified marks for General candidates in order to be eligible for filling IIST 2013 Application Form.
The exam aspirants should note that their marks in JEE Advanced 2013 will be just used for deciding their eligibility for admission in IIST and merit list will not be prepared on their basis.
For more information on IIST 2013 Application Form, application process and merit lists the candidates should refer to the official website or admission brochure.Discuss Your Doubts