The UPESEAT 2013 Exam notifications have been released by the UPES Dehradun. The candidates will be admitted on the basis of the entrance exam, the Board merit and the JEE Main 2013 Merit. The UPESEAT 2013 exam will be conducted on 25th May 2013 from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm.
The completely filled UPES 2013 Application Form via online as well as offline mode will be accepted latest by 4th May 2013.
The UPES 2013 Admit Card will be made available on: http://www.upes.ac.in on 18th May, 2013. The admit card is to be brought on the day of examination after pasting a photo on it. The candidates who come without the admit card or the card without photo will NOT be permitted to take the test.
Up to 20% seats in UPES Dehradun will be filled via the Board Merit or JEE Main 2013 Merit. The UPES 2013 eligibility criteria for these candidates are:
Via Board Merit:
- Minimum aggregate of 80% at Class X and XII Level
- Minimum aggregate of 80% in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics at the Class XII level.
Via JEE Main 2013 Merit:
- Minimum aggregate of 60% at Class X and XII
- Minimum aggregate of 60% in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics at XII level
- JEE Main 2013 1 lakh All India Rank
UPES Dehradun 2013 Admission Criteria: Central Counselling
To apply ONLINE for UPES 2013 Indian Residents CLICK HERE.
Foreign Residents CLICK HERE for Online Application.