COCHIN UNIVERSIY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
UNIT FOR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND ACADEMIC ADMISSIONS
KOCHI . 682 022
NOTICE: CUSAT 2011-12
Counseling/admission to one vacancy each under Non-Resident Indian (NRI) and Kerala Scheduled Tribe (KST) category in the B-Tech Marine Engineering programme offered by CUSAT is scheduled to be conducted on 07-09-2011. Interested candidates should report for counseling/admission on 07-09-2011 at Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Thrikkakkara campus, South Kalamasserry at 10:00 AM with all the required certificates in original and the required fees. All such candidates should also bring the Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a doctor approved by DG shipping Mumbai. The details of doctors are available in the website www.dgshipping.com . Candidates in the CAT rank list will be given preference for admission.
All candidates attending the above counseling should produce the following certificates/documents in original at the time of admission.
- S.S.L.C/10th Mark list & pass certificate (CBSE, ICSE etc.).
- Plus 2 Mark lists / and pass certificate (CBSE, ICSE etc.).
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended (in English version)
- Conduct/Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (in English version)
- Two passport size Photographs of the candidate
- Community Certificate by the Tahsildar concerned for KST candidates belonging to State of Kerala for claiming admission under “Reservation” category. Candidates belonging to states other than Kerala are not eligible for communal reservation.
- If any of the above certificates are not in English/Malayalam transcript, Candidates should invariably produce a translated version of the same in English endorsed by a Notary Public.
- Two sets of attested copies of all the original certificates/documents mentioned above.
Fee to be remitted on 07-09-2011:
- For Kerala Scheduled Tribe (KST) : Rs11,145/-
- For Non-Resident Indian (NRI) : Rs4,88,385/-
For more details related to general instructions click here
Source: Click Here
Other Related Link