Central Institutes of Plastics Engineering & Technology
Admission Notification 2011-12
CIPET 2011 offers Under Graduate Programme at High Learning Centres at Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Chennai and Lucknow.
CIPET Affiliated By:
- Chennai - Anna University.
- Bhubaneswar - Biju Patnaik University of Technology.
- Lucknow - Gautam Buddh Technical University.
- Ahmedabad - Gujarat Technological University.
Courses Offered by CIPET 2011:
(i) B.E. / B.Tech. in Plastics Engineering / Technology
Course code : B.E. / B.Tech. (PE / PT)*
Duration : 4 years
Maximum age : 21 years
Eligibility Criteria: H.Sc/10+2 (Academic stream) with Maths, Physics & Chemistry.
(ii) B.E. / B.Tech. in Manufacturing Engineering / Technology
Course code : B.E. / B.Tech. (ME / MT)*
Duration : 4 years
Maximum age : 21 years
Eligibility Criteria: H.Sc / 10+2 (Academic stream) with Maths, Physics & Chemistry.
* Courses offered at Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Chennai and Lucknow.
* For Admission to Under Graduate programmes (B.E. / B.Tech.), please apply through respective affiliating University.
|Last date for issue of Application form||3rd June 2011|
|Last date for submission of filled-in-Application form||10th June 2011|
|Joint Entrance Examination||10th July 2011|
|Commencement of Academic Session||16 th Aug. 2011|
Information Brochure and Application form can be obtained from any of CIPET Centres against payment of Rs. 100/- for general candidates and Rs.25/- for SC/ST candidates in cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “CIPET ” A/c No. 10565622390 payable at Chennai and the form can also be downloaded from our website.
- Candidates belong to North - Eastern states can get the application forms and apply on free of cost by producing their residential proof / appropriate support documents.
Instructions For Filling up the Application Form (2011-12)
• The application form must be filled in English only, using CAPITAL letters except for signature and shade the corresponding oval with HB pencil only.
• Inadequate information furnished in each relevant column of the application form would entail rejection of candidature.
• No request for change of examination center will be entertained.
• Any application received after the closing date will not be accepted.
• Any delay in receiving the blank application form by the candidate will not be considered as a valid reason for the late submission of the application form, after the closing date. The institute will not accept any claim or responsibility for any postal delay or loss in transit.
• No claim of submission of application form received after the due date will be entertained on any account. Postal and any other delay are at the risk of the applicant.
• Duly filled-in application form with enclosures in all respects should be sent to Manager (Training), CIPET Head Office, Guindy, Chennai - 600 032.
Selection for all courses is as below.
1. CIPET Programmes - based on academic record and performance in the Joint Entrance Examination.
2. For UG Programmes - selection through respective affiliating University as per their norms.
(For admission into UG Programmes, please contact the respective University for admission.)
- The candidates selected for admission must deposit tuition and other fees on or before the specified date stipulated in call letter.
- All fees from second semester onwards are to be paid within 2 weeks from the date of re-opening.
- Pattern of collection of fees: 1st Week - No Fine : 2nd Week - Fine of Rs. 25/- leviable
- Beyond 2nd week- The name will be automatically struck off from the rolls. Re-admission will be made on payment of Rs. 500/- before the last working day of 3rd week, failing which they will be removed from the rolls.
- The selected candidates have to sign the code of conduct proforma at the time of admission.
- The selected candidates have to submit original certificates in support of their entry qualification, date of birth, community certificates and any other reservation quota certificate (if applicable) for verification at centre during admission.
- Practical oriented training is conducted on shift basis depending on the exigencies. The students are required to attend the training programmes in rotational shifts in alive industrial environment.
- The institute reserves the right to dismiss/terminate any student from the course on grounds of communicable diseases /
- unsatisfactory performance / lack of attendance / misconduct / ragging / unlawful activity.
- No individual correspondence of any sort will be entertained.
- "Ragging is prohibited as per the decision of the Supreme Court of India in writ Petition No. (c) 656 / 1998. Ragging in any form will invariably lead to Expulsion of the student from the Institute and Hostel. "
CIPET Head Office: TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai - 600 032. INDIA
Tel: 044 - 22254780, 22254783, 22254784 Extn : 290, 480.
Fax: +91- 44 - 22254735
Other Related Links:
- CIPET JEE 2011
- CIPET JEE 2011 Eligibility Criteria
- CIPET JEE 2011 Exam Pattern
- CIPET JEE 2011 Notification
- CIPET JEE 2011 Notification(MHT CET Based)
- CIPET JEE 2011 Important Dates
- CIPET JEE 2011 Application Submission Process
- CIPET 2010 Archives
Some other important links regarding Engineering Entrance Exam 2011:
- Engineering Entrance Exams In India
- Engineering Colleges in India
- AIEEE Sample Papers
- Deemed Universities in India
- All India Engineering Entrance Examination
- IIT Exam
- Discussion Forum
- Engineering Branches