KVPY 2016 Application Form – The application form of KVPY 2016 has been released online, on 18 July 2016. The candidates may access the link below to apply for the fellowship. To submit the application form of KVPY 2016, the candidates need to submit the personal and educational details. Along it, remitting the application fee is also a mandatory requirement for successfully submitting the application form. The deadline to apply for KVPY 2016 will lapse on 30 August 2016 and once it is over, the application request of the candidates will not be accepted. Check details and procedure for submitting KVPY 2016 application form from the article below.
Documents/Information required at the time of filling in the KVPY 2016 Application Form
- Candidates should have scanned images of the following documents at hand, before proceeding to fill in the online application form:
- Passport size Photograph
- Caste/Disability Certificate as applicable.
- Apart from this, applicants are also required to have a valid E-mail and Mobile Number through which they will receive important information with regard to their application and examination.
Instructions for filling in the KVPY 2016 Application Form
- To get started, candidates will have to click on the link below or access the window below.
- Next, the candidates will have to click on ‘Click Here for Registration’ link.
- Then the registration form will be displayed and the candidates will have to provide their Name, Date of Birth, Presently studying in Class, Stream, Nationality, Mobile Number, and E-mail Address in it..
- Once registration has been completed successfully, candidates will receive their User ID and Password in the registered e-mail id.
- Using the Id and password, the candidates will be able to login and fill details in the KVPY 2016 Application Form.
- Candidates should fill in all the details required accurately, upload scanned images of the mandatory documents and also indicate their Exam Preference as instructed.
- After all the required information has been filled in, candidates can click on the “Preview Application” option to verify the details that they have entered and proceed to submit the same if they are satisfied.
- Following the submission of the application form, candidates will have to re-login using their User ID and Password for payment of the application fee.
- The application fee that will be levied on every candidate filling up the KVPY 2016 Application Form is Rs.1000. However, the same for SC/ST/PWD applicants Rs.500.
- The fee can either be paid online via Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or through Challan at any branch of the SBI. On having made the payment successfully, candidates should re-login and enter all their payment details.
- The application submitted will be under scrutiny for a minimum of two days after which candidates which will be able to check the status of their application and also generate a printout of the same for their records.
The application form of KVPY 2016 has been released, Click Here to apply