KLUEEE 2017: Koneru Lakshmaiah (KL) Education Foundation, also known as KL University, will conduct the KL University Engineering Entrance Examination (KLUEEE) 2017 for admission to the various engineering courses. The application form is available online now. The examination will be conducted both in offline mode on April 29 and online on May 12 & 13, 2017. KLUEEE aspirants can check all important details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form availability etc. of KLUEEE 2017 in the article given below.
Exam Name: Koneru Lakshmaiah University Engineering Entrance Examination, (KLUEEE) 2017
Conducted by: Koneru Lakshmaiah University, Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates have to qualify KLUEEE 2017 for admission to various undergraduate engineering courses at KL University.
- To apply for KLUEEE 2017, candidates will need to fill up and submit the Application Form either through online or offline mode.
- The Examination will be conducted both in offline and online mode.
- All the candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria to appear in the examination.
- The KLUEEE 2017 Admit Card will be available online for download. Candidates must ensure to print the admit card and keep it safe.
- The Result of KLUEEE 2017 will be declared online. Candidates will need to login with their Hall
- Ticket no. to check their result. No other mode will be available to check the result.
- The KLUEEE 2017 cutoff will be published after the result of KLUEEE 2017 is declared.
- The KLUEEE 2017 Counselling will be held at KL University Campus.
KLUEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Candidates should be at least 17 years of age but should not cross 21 years of age.|
|Academics||Candidates should pass 10+ 2 or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 60% and above in group subjects.|
|Compulsory subjects in 10+2 or equivalent examination||a. For all B. Tech programmes including Bio Technology, candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their subjects. b. For B.Tech in Bio Technology, candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their subjects.|
KLUEEE 2017 Admission Criteria
- Candidates qualifying in JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced / are also eligible in taking admission in KL University.
- Candidates qualifying in State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities are also eligible for admission.
The Important Dates of KLUEEE 2017 will allow the aspirants to track important events of the examination. Candidates can check the dates for availability of application form, issuing of admit card, KLUEEE examination date and other important dates below in the table.
|S no.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Availability of Application Forms||September 12, 2016|
|2||Last date of availability of application form for written test||April 24, 2017|
|3||Last date of availability of application form for online test||May 8, 2017|
|4||Last date to receive receipt of application form for written test||April 25, 2017|
|5||Last date to apply for KLUEEE 2017 online test||May 8, 2017|
|6||Issuance of Admit Cards for Offline Test||April 26, 2017|
|7||Issue of Admit Cards for Online Test||May 9, 2017|
|8||KLUEEE 2017 offline exam||April 29, 2017|
|9||KLUEEE 2017 online exam||May 12 & 13, 2017|
|10||Result announcement||May 15, 2017|
|11||Counselling of KLUEE 2017||3rd week of May 2017|
|12||Commencement of classes||1st week of July 2017|
Candidates will need to fill up the application form to appear in KLUEEE 2017. Application form can be filled and submitted both in online and offline mode. The steps given below will assist the candidates for the same.
Online Application form
- Candidates can fill up the form online.
- Candidates will need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1100/- through credit/ debit card or net banking.
- After successfully completing the application process, candidates need to take a print out of the Application form. The application form should to be signed by the candidate and parent/guardian. Candidates have to send the application form through Registered post/Speed post to the address given below:
K L University
Vijayawada – 520 002
Offline Application Form
- Application form can also be obtained and submitted in person or through post along with a self-addressed envelope cover.
- Candidates can pay the application form through post along with a self-addressed envelope cover by remitting Rs. 1100/- by Cash or DD at the address given below.
- DD should be drawn for Rs. 1100/- in favor of KL University payable at Vijayawada on any scheduled bank and sent to:
The Director, Admissions
KL University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
KLUEEE 2017 Exam Centres
Koneru Lakshmaiah University will conduct KLUMEEE 2017 in 31 different cities across the country. The names of the exam centres separately for online and offline tests are given in the table below:
|S.No.||Exam Centres for Written Test||Sl.No.||Exam Centres for Online Test|
KLUEEE 2017 Admit Card
- The Admit Card of KLUEEE 2017 is expected to be available on April 26, 2017 for the written test and May 9, 2017 for online test.
- Candidates can download the Admit card online. No other mode will be available to download the admit card.
- Click on the link below to get access to the admit card.
(Link will be provided soon)
- Candidate have to enter their application no. in order to get access of their admit card.
- Candidates are advised to go through all the details mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates should download and take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
KLUEEE 2017 Syllabus
The Syllabus of KLUEEE 2017 covers chapters from physics, chemistry and Mathematics. For Bio technology, Chapters from Biology is covered in the syllabus. Candidates can check the subject wise syllabus in the table given below.
|Physics||Units and dimensions, Elements of vectors, Kinematics-Dynamics, Work, Power, and Energy, Centre of Mass, Friction, Rotatory motion, Gravitation, Simple Harmonic motion, Elasticity, Surface Tension, Hydrodynamics, Viscosity, Expansion of Solids- Liquids-Gases, Thermodynamics, thermal radiations, Sound, geometrical optics, Magnetism, Electro Statics, Current Electricity, Thermo Electricity, Electro Magnetics, Atomic Physics, Nuclear Physics, Semi-conductor Devices,.|
|Chemistry||Atomic structure, Nuclear Chemistry, Periodic Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Stoichiometry, Gaseous state, Solutions, Acid and Bases, Electro Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium and chemical kinetics, Chemical energetics, Surface chemistry, Hydrogen and its compound, Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals, Group elements, IV Group elements, V Group Elements, VI Group Elements, VII Group Elements, Noble gases, transition elements (dBlock), Environmental Chemistry, Hydrocarbons-I (Alkanes and Alkenes), Hydrocarbons-II, Alkyl Halides, Alcohols, Ethers, Aldehydes and Ketones, Carboxylic Acids, Nitrogen Compounds, Chemistry in Biology and Medicine,|
|Mathematics||Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Probability, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus.|
Botany: World of plant life, Institutes and Botanists of India, Vegetative Morphology, Reproductive Morphology, Classification of Flowering Plants, Economic Botany, Cell Biology, Internal Organisation of Plants, Biotechnology, Plant Kingdom, Microbiology, Plant Pathology, Plants and Environment, Crop Improvement, Plant physiology.
Zoology: Zoology, the Basics, Characters and Classification of Invertebrate Phyla up to the Level of Classes with Examples, Animal Organisation , Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa, Animal Associations, Phylum, Phylum-Arthropoda, Man and Biosphere, Phylum-Chordata, Functional anatomy of Rabbit-Digestive, Respiratory and Circulatory systems, Functional Anatomy of rabbit-Excretory, Musculoskeletal and Reproductive Systems, Genetics, Organic Evolution, Applied Zoology.
KLUEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of KLUEEE 2017 will aid the candidates to get an idea about the marking scheme, type of questions, medium of question paper, time limitation and more. Candidates can check the exam pattern in the table given below and prepare accordingly for the examination.
|Total no. of papers||One|
|Question type||Multiple choice questions|
|Subjects covered||Physics, Chemistry, mathematics|
|Marks distribution||Physics- 40 Chemistry- 40 Mathematics- 80 Biology- 80 ( For B. Tech in Biotechnology)|
|Total no. of questions||160|
|Marking scheme||1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer; there is no negative marking for wrong or unattempted answers.|
KLUEEE 2017 Sample Papers
KLUEEE 2017 Sample Papers will give an idea to the candidates about the type of questions to be asked in the main examination. Aspirants should practice sample papers for better preparation. Regular practice of sample papers will help the students to have a better understanding of the exam and analyse their performance. Candidates should download and practice sample paper to prepare and score better in the examination. Practicing Sample papers have many benefits. Some of the advantages are listed below:
- Candidates will get an idea about the marking scheme and the type of questions.
- Regular practice of sample papers will increase the speed and accuracy level of the candidates.
- Sample paper will also improve the candidates’ ability to solve questions.
- Candidates will be able to analyse their performance.
- Candidates can solve sample papers according to their convenience.
- It will improve time management skills of the candidates.
- It will boost up the confidence of the aspirants.
KLUEEE 2017 Answer Key
The Answer Key of KLUEEE 2017 will officially be released after the conclusion of the examination. As the examination will be held in both offline and online mode, answer keys for both the offline and online test will be released shortly after the exam is over. Candidates can compare their answers with that of the answer key to get an idea about their performance in the main examination. The answer key will help the candidates to cross check their answers with that of the answer key. They can calculate their expected marks and analyze their performance.
KLUEEE 2017 Result
- KLUEEE 2017 result will be announced in May 15, 2017
- The result will be declared online.
- No hard copy of the result will be issued to the candidates.
- The candidates have to login with their KLUEEE 2017 Hall Ticket number to view their result.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the result and keep it safe and secure.
KLUEEE 2017 Cutoff
The Cutoff for KLUEEE 2017 will be released after the Result of KLUEEE 2017 is announced. Candidates have to secure at least the minimum cutoff to qualify the examination and take admissions to various undergraduate engineering courses in KL University. Candidates whose score is less than the cutoff announced will not be admitted to any of the undergraduate engineering courses.
KLUEEE 2017 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the Counselling of KLUEEE 2017 for the qualified candidates will be held at KL University Campus. Only those candidates, who meet the minimum cutoff requirement set by KL University, will be eligible to participate in the admission counselling process. Qualified candidates will be sent call letters for the counselling. Candidates receiving the call letter have to attend the Counselling of KLUEEE 2017 in person. Eligible candidates will be allotted seats for admission into various undergraduate engineering courses in KL University.
Documents required to be produced at the time of counselling
- Counselling Call Letter.
- S.S.C Marks Memo/ Equivalent Certificate.
- XII Boards / equivalent qualified Exam Marks Memo and Provisional Certificate /Pass Certificate.
- Entrance Examination Hall Ticket & Rank Card (KLUEEE, JEE Main or EAMCET -2017)
- Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate (CC).
- Other Certificates such as Sports/NCC/Ex-Service Men/Single Girl Child/*Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) mentioned in the Application.
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled Certificate issued by relevant Medical Authority.
- 6 Passport size color photographs.
- Two sets of Xerox copies of all the original certificates.
Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation,
Admin. Office, 29-36-38, Museum Road, Governorpet, Vijayawada. A.P., India.
Pincode: 520 002.
Phone no.- 0866 – 2577715
K L University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P., INDIA.
Pincode : 522 502.
Phone no.- 0863-2399999
Official Website: http://www.kluniversity.in/