KLUEEE 2017 Counselling – KL University will conduct the counselling of KLUEEE 2017 from May 14, from 09:00 am. Only the candidates who qualified the entrance examination must report to KL University campus for KLUEEE counselling. The last date for KLUEEE 2017 counselling is May 17. Candidates with KLUEEE rank 01 to 30,000 are eligible for counselling process. Admission to B.Tech seats will also be granted on the basis of ranks secured in AP EAMCET and JEE Advanced. Candidates belonging to different categories will be called for counselling process from 09:00 am. Whereas, candidates from open category quota will be called after 02:00 pm. On the basis of marks obtained in KLU engineering entrance examination (KLUEEE), candidates will be called for KLUEEE 2017 counselling. KLUEEE counselling process is to be conducted in two rounds. KLU Counselling process will be followed by document verification and seat allotment. The seats will be allocated on the basis of the availability of seats and intake capacity in the particular institute. It is important for all the candidates participating in the KLUEEE counselling 2017 to carry the original certificates with photocopies. For all information on KLUEEE 2017 counselling procedure and other detailed information, read the article below.
KLUEEE 2017 Counselling Schedule
Below is the schedule of KLUEEE Counselling 2017
|KLUEEE Counselling Dates
||Morning Schedule||Afternoon Schedule|
May 14, 2017
|OBC/SC/ST/Differently Abled /Ex-Service Men/Single Girl Child and all categories with Sports/NCC/ECA Quota:
• KLUEEE Ranks 1 to 30000
• EAMCET (AP) Ranks 1 to 40000
• Qualified for JEE Advanced 2017
• IPE Marks above 950/1000
|Open Category Candidates Quota:
• KLUEEE Ranks 1 to 2500
• EAMCET(AP) Ranks 1 to 40000
• Qualified JEE Advanced 2017
• IPE Marks above 950/1000
|May 15, 2017||KLUEEE Ranks from 2501 to 5500||KLUEEE Ranks from 5501 to 8000|
|May 16, 2017||KLUEEE Ranks 8001 to 12000||KLUEEE Ranks 12001 to 16000|
|May 17, 2017||KLUEEE Ranks 16001 to 20000
Bi.PC Candidates (All Categories) with KLUEEE and EAMCET Ranks
|KLUEEE Ranks 20001 to 30000|
Documents required for KLUEEE 2017 Counselling
- Counselling Call Letter sent by the University.
- Senior secondary mark sheet and equivalent certificate.
- Class XII/equivalent examination mark sheet /pass certificate/ provisional pass certificate
- Admit card of entrance exam and Rank Card (KLUEEE 2017 or JEE Advanced or AP EAMCET 2017)
- Demand Draft for merit fee to be paid in favor of KL University, payable at Vijaywada
- Conduct Certificate (CC) and Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Other documents if applicable such as Sports/Extra Curricular Activities (ECA)/NCC specified in the application
- OBC NCL /SC/ST candidates have to produce Caste Certificate
- Differently Abled (PH) Certificate provided by the competent medical authority.
- Original documents/certificates and two photocopies of the particulars
- Two photocopies of Aadhaar Card
- At least six recent passport size colour photographs.
- Two sets of photocopies of all original certificates
Procedure of KLUEEE 2017 Counselling
- KL University will conduct the counselling of KLUEEE 2017 from May 14 to 17, 2017
- The candidates have to attend the counselling process in person
- The candidates haver to carry the call letter issued by the university. Aspirants will have to appear at counselling venue physically after getting the call letters as per schedule mentioned by the authority in acording to the ranks secured mentioned in the result of KLUEEE
- Only those applicants who will satisfy the eligibility requirements, produce valid documents, pay the requisite fees, reach the cutoff, will get admission in the KL University. The admission will also be based on the total intake capacity of the university for the particular course and number of eligible candidates
- Candidates will be required to produce the original documents and certificates with their attested photocopies of the given particulars above
Fees to be deposited at the time of KLUEEE 2017 Counselling
The candidates have to pay the following fees at the time of KLUEEE Counselling
|Program||Admissions Fee (One time)||Caution Deposit(One time Refundable)||Tuition Fee(1st Semester)||Total DD Amount|
|B.Tech (CSE, ECE)||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-||Rs. 1,00,000/-||Rs. 1,15,000/-|
|B.Tech (ME, ECSE)||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-||Rs. 92,500/-||Rs. 1,07,500/-|
|B.Tech (BT, CE, EEE, PE)||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-||Rs. 85000/-||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
For ST/SC Candidates
Note: SC/PD/ST applicants will be offered a relaxation of Rs 10,000 while candidates belonging to OBC may get a relaxation of Rs 5000
All the above-mentioned fees must be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of KL University payable at Vijayawada.
Counselling of KLUEEE 2017 venue
The counselling of KLUEEE will be held at below address:
K L University Campus,
Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh (AP) – 522 502
Note: Separate admission counselling will be held for rankers of EAMCET Telangana and qualified CBSE candidates in the 1st week of June 2017.
For more updates & news stay updated with http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any queries or doubts on KLUEEE 2017 Counselling comment below