KIITEE 2017 Seat Allotment – The KIIT University will declare the result of KIITEE Seat Allotment on the days of counselling which will commence from May 25, 2017. The candidates will be allotted seats through counselling. Candidates who appeared in the examination and qualified it, will be eligible for the counselling process and KIITEE 2017 Seat Allotment process after institute calls them. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of rank in the merit list and overall performance in the KIITEE 2017 entrance examination. Candidates under reserved category have to submit the relevant caste certificates. Crucial details about the KIITEE 2017 Seat Allotment can be checked in this article.
KIITEE 2017 Seat Allotment Procedure
The seat allotment will be as per the following procedure.
- The Seat Allotment of KIITEE 2017 is part of counselling. The counselling procedure will be published on the website after the declaration of results.
- Seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit rank of the candidate.
- University will release a new merit list on the basis of marks secured by the candidate. According to the merit list, the candidate will be allotted seats. In the merit list, the applicants will be arranged in the increasing order of their rank and in decreasing order.
- The candidate will be given seats on the basis of preferences stated by the candidate.
- Candidate also need to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the state.
- More higher the rank will be, the chances of getting seats will be better.
- The allotment of seats will depend on the various factors like merit list, category of applicants, course, availability of seats, reservation policy, etc.
- As soon as the seats available for the courses will be filled, the allotment of seats will be stopped. Therefore, the candidates must fill their options according to their preferences and must not miss the counselling.
- For such candidates, no other round will be arranged for the candidates if the seats has not been allotted to them due to missing of KIITEE 2017 Counselling.
- The applicants are advised that they must bring all the requisite documents with them for the verification purpose. Failing in submitting such documents will lead to cancellation of the candidature and the candidate will not be allowed to participate in the counselling of KIITEE 2017.
- If the documents submitted by the candidate will be found doubtful, the applicant will be prohibited from the counselling sessions.
- The reserved category candidates must bring the relevant document in favor of the claim for reservation.
- Along with all the relevant documents, a Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar, has to be paid by the candidate. It includes the counselling registration fees as well. The balance fee has to be paid on the day of joining.
Reservation of Seats in KIITEE 2017 Seat Allotment
The distribution of seats among different categories for Seat Allotment of KIITEE 2017 are as follows. A separate merit list will be prepared for each category.
|S. No.||Reservation Category||Percentage of Seats|
|1.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|2.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|3.||Person with Disability (PWD)||03%|
30% seats of each category will be reserved for Women candidate. PWD Category, who are having 40% of disabilities will be given reservation.
Stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more information on KIITEE 2017 Seat Allotment