KIITEE 2017 Reservation of Seats: KIIT University will implement the Reservation of Seats for KIITEE 2017 according to the norms set by the Government of India. KIITEE 2017 will be held tentatively in the 3rd week of April, 2017. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories must fill the Application Form and specify their Category therein. They should also fulfil their eligibility for the quota available for the KIITEE 2017 Reservation of Seats. Given below are the complete details about KIITEE 2017 Reservation of Seats.
Categories of Candidates
KIITEE 2017 Reservation of Seats
The KIITEE 2017 Reservation of Seats is distributed among different categories:
|Reservation Category||% of Seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3|
Important information regarding KIITEE 2017 Reservation of Seats
- The candidates under the Reserved Category must fulfil the Eligibility Criteria of KIITEE 2017.
Candidates must note that separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
- Candidates must produce their Certificates under the Reservation Category in original whenever asked to produce by the Institute.
- 15% & 7.5% Seats will be reserved for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe respectively. They should be under this category by birth and not by adoption or by marriage.
- 3% of the seats are reserved for Physically Challenged candidates. As the institution do not have adequate facilities for Physically Challenged people only the locomotory disabilities will be allowed to appear in KIITEE 2017.
- 30% of the seats are reserved for Women Category under the B.Tech courses.
- All the other candidates will fall under the General Category.