KIITEE 2017 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern of KIITEE 2017 provides details to the candidates about the structure of the online question booklet of KIITEE 2017. The students who have applied for the KIITEE must be aware of the KIITEE exam pattern to prepare well for the examination. KIITEE exam pattern 2017 includes all the information about the entrance examination, type of questions, mode of exam, conducting authority, marking scheme, subject-wise distribution of questions etc. Through KIITEE 2017 exam pattern, the candidates can prepare a strategy for attempting questions. With all the details about KIITEE exam pattern, the candidates can prepare in a constructive manner without any confusions. Candidates can check more information on KIITEE 2017 exam pattern from the article below.
Important guidelines regarding the KIITEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- Candidates must carry their KIITEE 2017 Admit Card to appear in the examination.
- In all the three sections every question will comprise of 4 answer options. Candidates must choose the most suitable answer and click on the circle adjacent to the each answer.
- The questions of KIITEE 2017 will be of objective type and in English.
- For each correct answer 4 marks will be awarded and negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The maximum time allotted is 180 minutes after that computer test will be closed.
- Candidates can move to any question and attempt it. The answered questions will be marked as green and unanswered will be marked as blue.
- Candidates can also review by clicking on the ‘Mark for review button’.
- Candidates can also change the answer by clicking on the question number and alter it.
- At last, if candidates complete the test before specified time then two options will be available – Either to go back to the test or to complete the test. Candidates can either review or get it done and click the ‘Submit’ button.
KIITEE 2017 Exam Pattern
|Courses||Subjects||Total No. of Questions|
|B.Tech (4 years)||Physics||40|
|B.Tech Biotechnology(4 years)||Physics||45|
Preparation tips for KIITEE 2017
- Once the candidates are aware of the Exam Pattern of KIITEE 2017, they are advised to check up for the KIITEE 2017 Syllabus. This will assist them to know the topics they are supposed to study for the examination.
- Candidates can also prepare from the Sample Papers and Mock Tests for better preparation.