KIITEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Candidates who are appearing for KIITEE 2017 Admission Test must ensure that they should fulfil the KIITEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria. The Kalinga Institute for Industrial Technology (KIIT) will take Admission to B.Tech courses through KIITEE only. It is compulsory for all the candidates to fulfil the eligibility norms of KIIT. Given below is the complete information regarding KIITEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria.
KIITEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for B.Tech (4years) should fulfil the following criteria.
- Candidate should be born on or after 1st July 1996.
- Candidate should pass in the 10+2(Class XII) with 60 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry took together.
- Candidates should have studied in regular full-time formal education in their schooling / college.
- Candidates who have passed Class XII in 2015, 2016 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2017 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech courses.
Important dates related to KIITEE 2017
|Release of Information Brochure||December 02, 2016|
|Online Application Form will be available from||December 02, 2016 to March 25, 2017|
|Last date to submit KIITEE 2017 Application form||March 31, 2017|
Important Information regarding KIIT Entrance Exam 2017
- The KIITEE 2017 will be completely computer based online test.
- Candidates must fill in the Application Form in online mode only. Then the Application Form should be posted to :
The Director, Admissions,
Bhubaneswar – 751024,
- The candidates must fulfil the Eligibility Criteria of KIITEE 2017 to get admission.
- There is no Application Fee for KIITEE 2017.
- The language of the questions will be in English. The questions will not be in any other language.
- The question will carry 4 marks each for right answers and negative marking of 1 mark for wrong answers. Candidates must be careful while attempting the online question paper for KIITEE 2017.
Leave a comment below for further queries